32

"It's been a long day. Why don't you go and help Jun Hyun and then tug him up. Then you can take your shower and rest."

Namjoo nods her head. Kissing her head Kyungsoo told her to go.

Namjoo walking up to Jun Hyuk's room while Kyungsoo walks to his office to settle some of his pending work.

Once she's done changing Jun Hyuk and makes him take his nap, Namjoo walks to her and Kyungsoo's room and takes a bubble bath.

While she was relaxing, Namjoo thought about what happened in the court earlier. She's basically Mrs. Do Namjoo now. Now she understands why was Kyungsoo so confident that they will win the case.

But is she happy? She doesn't know.

Does Kyungsoo make her marry him just so that she can win the case? She's not sure.

The most important thing in her mind is, when did she sign that marriage certificate?

Once she's done, she walks to the shower and wash away all the soap on her body and walk out from the bathroom wearing a bathrobe.

She was supposed to walk to the wardrobe but the view outside was so beautiful and calm. So, she walks out to the balcony.

She was in her thought and her mind was mess up that she didn't hear the door open and close.

Kyungsoo was done with his work, he cleans up and contact his PA and tell him to come and pick the file up. Once he is done, he walks to Jun Hyuk's room and smiles seeing his son sleeping. Then he walks to his and Namjoo's room. He was expecting to see Namjoo sleeping on the bed, but she wasn't there. He thought she was in the bathroom but stopped when he saw her standing hugging herself at the balcony in the bathrobe under the cold weather.

He walks to the balcony and hugs her from behind and kisses her shoulder.

Namjoo who was in her own world gets starlet.

"What is my wife thinking about?" Kyungsoo said smiling and plant a kiss on her neck. He like the sound of that and the feeling that he is officially Namjoo's husband.

When she heard Kyungsoo call her his wife, she stiff. She calms herself down and turns around.

She looks at Kyungso not brave enough to look at Kyungsoo's face.

"Kyungsoo, you know we need to talk isn't it."

"I know we do. Go ahead and ask. But I want you to look at my face and said it."

Namjoo looks at Kyungsoo and her heartbeat beat faster.

"I don't understand what happens earlier in court."

Kyungsoo smile. He knows that she will ask about this and he is ready to answer.

"What don't you understand, love. Please elaborate."

"A... About me... being your... wife."

"Yes, what about that. You are my wife. Kevin even give proof to the judge."

"I know. But I don't understand how. When did we ever get married? I don't remember."

Kyungsoo smiled and cupped her face. He looks directly in her eyes and said.

"I am your husband and You are my wife. Do you remember the contract that I told you to sign? Well, it wasn't a contract about the hall. Where I told you that your assistant to handle the function. Well, that was not only a contract about it, the last paper that you sign, is our marriage form."

Namjoo just nods her head. There is a lot of things she wants to ask but she was tongue tie.

Kyungsoo saw the change of Namjoo face and he knows that Namjoo has something to ask.

"Honey, if you think I married you just because of this case, then you are wrong. I was really going to propose to you that night when you got the custody letter."

Namjoo look at Kyungsoo in shock.

Kyungsoo smile and continue. "Yes, I was planning to propose to you. But the letter makes me take a step back. When I ask Kevin to come for the first time, he did say that the only way to win this case is by you getting married to someone rich or maybe someone who loves you and cares about you. Well luckily, I have both of the qualities. But I didn't use it that way. I still wait and ask Kevin to find a clue to win that case. It took us a lot of time until Hyung call and said why didn't we call him and tell him about this case. I totally forget that he was there on your so call wedding day. But still, Kevin said that you can lose the case because of your condition. So, I have to take this step."

Kyungsoo stops and calms himself self for a while before he continues "At first I didn't want to take this step. But looking at your condition that day, I know I have to do this. So, I did it."

Namjoo felt so touch. No one ever did this to her. She smiles and kisses her right on his lips.

"I love you so much," Namjoo said once she breaks the kiss.

Kyungsoo smiled and said "I love you too. So much." And pull her in a kiss.

Passionately.

And the rest is history.

**********

"This can't be happening. We were about to win the case." Mrs. Nam was furious.

"It's done, mother. We lost. What the point of thinking and making it an issue."

"If not because of your 'lovely' cousin, this won't happen. We will have won the case. You will get your son and I will get my revenge."

Taehyun who hear what his mother said frown. "What do you mean by you will get your revenge mom?"

Mrs. Nam who realizes her mistake looks away and shook her head. "No..No...Nothing. You must have listened wrongly."

"I know very well that I heard it correctly. What do you mean by your revenge mother." Taehyun pushes his mother.

"Forget about its son. It's nothing."

"What do you mean? You said you don't know her background? So tell me, mom. Why do you hate Namjoo so much? Why mom. WHY?" Taehyun half shout

"Yes, I Hate her. I hate her so much because she reminds me of her mother who was your father's lover. The woman who you're father supposed to marry. She reminds me of how a bitch I am."

"What do you mean mom?"

"Your father was supposed to marry Namjoo's mom. Even your grandmom from your father's side like her. But I want to be with your father so I lie to your father and said that Namjoo's mother sleeps with his best friends. And even show the fake picture.

I was able to keep this secret you for a long time until you you're 15. When your father knows the truth. He was so angry. Since that day he hates me but I don't mind since I had his assets. But I was wrong because the old I get I need his love. But your father treated me as a wife a mother to his child. That's all. Until the day he dies, he didn't apologize or even forgive me.

When I get to know who Namjoo was, I was angry but not at her but her mother. So I take my revenge on her. That's why I didn't want you to marry her and I know how much you love your company so I have to use that as a threat."

Taehyun was shocked. She didn't know her mother can go as low as this.

"You disappoint me, mom." With that, he stands up and walks to his room, and starts to pack his and his wife things.

Mrs. Nam sit on the nearest chair and cry. This time she can't even blame Namjoo. It's her own fault.