4

The Next Day.

- The Function –

Namjoo was looking at the hall for the last time before the function officially starts tonight. She smiles looking at the hall and faces her team.

"Good job guys. Thank you so much for your help. Let's hope Mrs. Do and Mr. Do will like it." She said smiling at her team. Then she looks at her watch and saw that it was already 3.30pm. Since today was the function, everyone was allowed to go back home

"Okay guys, you all may go now and get ready. Meet you tonight."

All nod and thank Namjoo.

They are so thankful that Namjoo is their manager because they didn't like the old manager. The old manager will always make them over work especially Namjoo. Since Namjoo is their new manager they have been really happy this past 2 years. She will always be whenever there is a function in this hotel to help them and they are really thankful for that.

Namjoo takes her bag and walk out of the hotel and stop a taxi. Since she needs to arrive home early, she didn't have time to catch the train.

Once she arrives home, she walks to the kitchen and pours a glass of water before drinking it.

While she was drinking, the doorbell ring making her frown.

"Who could it be at this time?" She asks herself.

The bell rings once again. She places her glass on the countertop and walks to the door and sees through the peep-hole to see a boy holding a package.

She left the chain and opens the door so that if he is a bad guy she won't be able to come in.

"Yes, what can I do for you?" She asks through the small open door.

"Are you Miss Kim Namjoo?" the boy asks.

"Yes, that's me. Why?"

"There is a package for you ma'am."

That makes Namjoo frown. She didn't order anything online. Then why is there a package for her?

"But I didn't order anything online. You must have the wrong Namjoo." Namjoo said smiling at the boy.

He then looks at the board to see if the address was right and it was.

"But ma'am the address is here. It is on your name and address."

"But..."Namjoo wasn't able to finish her sentence when the boy cut her.

"Ma'am please just takes it. I believe it is yours. If I bring this back to the boutique, my manager will be very angry and he will cut my salary."

Namjoo sigh before closing the door and unlock the chain before opening it again.

The boy gives her the board and tells her to sign it. Once Namjoo signs it, he gives the bag and said bye.

Namjoo walks back inside the house and takes a look at the bag and shock to see a printer Ralph Lauren name on the bag.

"Oh My God! Who give me this?" Namjoo was still in her shock self.

Just then her phone rings. Placing the bag properly on the coffee table, she walks to her handbag and takes her phone out to see Mrs. Do's name and number on the screen

She picks up and said, "Hello Mrs. Go."

"Hello dear. How are you?"

"I'm fine Mrs. Do. How about you?"

"I'm fine. Well, I call you to ask if you get the package."

"What package, Mrs. Do?" Namjoo said but her eyes fall on the Ralph Lauren bag.