8

Namjoo was doing her job when her phone ring. She picks it up without even looking at it.

"Hello, Kim Namjoo speaking," Namjoo said while writing something down on the paper.

"I know it's you, dear. That's why I call you." Namjoo immediately stops writing and look at her phone to see Mrs. Do name and number on it.

"I'm sorry ma'am. I was busy doing some work. So I didn't even look at my phone and just pick it up." Namjoo apologizes feeling guilty.

"It's okay my dear. I know you are a busy woman. Anyway, I just call you to invite you to my birthday party this Saturday. It is just a small formal party. Please come. And if possible, please bring my handsome boy to. I miss him so much."

Namjoo smile. "I will try to come ma'am and I will try to bring Jun Hyuk too. If he doesn't have any plan this Saturday. You know him. Saturday is him, granny Julia and grandpa Jack's day. I will ask him first."

She knows that Mrs. Do adore Jun Hyuk a lot. She said that he remind her of her son when he was a small boy. But Namjoo smile instantly was away when she remembers that Mrs. Do  Ms. DD Kyungsoo's mother. So she knows that she will never bring Jun Hyuk to that party.

"Thank you dear. I will send you a dress later okay, Namjoo." Mrs Do said.

"No...No...No. Please don't ma'am. I will try to find something to wear. Don't waste your money on me, please. What will people say later when they know you been buying me dresses."

"Oh don't be silly, Namjoo. They won't know. I will buy it for you and it's final. Now I have to go. Bye."

"But ma'am..." Namjoo wasn't able to finish when Mrs. Do hang up upon her.

She looks at her phone shock. 'Why are you doing this Mrs. Do? You are complicating everything.' Namjoo taught.

********

Mrs. Do just smiles once she hang up on Namjoo. She then faces the saleswoman and smile.

"Should I pack this one ma'am?" the saleswoman asks.

"Yes. Please do and pack the other dress to with the other usual size that I usually order."

'Okay, ma'am." She said and walk away to pack the dresses.

Mrs. Do walk to the cashier and paid for both of the dress. Once she paid she told the cashier to send the yellow dress to the usual address.

Once done, he walks out from the boutique and went straight to her home.

**********

SATURDAY NIGHT

It was the party night and Namjoo was getting ready while her son was already with his granny Julia and Grandpa Jack. Every Saturday all four of them will go to homeless and orphanage to donate some food, help them clean up and play with all of them. It's like a routine for them.

But since Namjoo needs to attend the party, she just sends Jun Hyuk to granny Julia's house and left back home.

She opens the box that she receives on Wednesday right after Mrs. Do call her and was shocked to see a very simple yet beautiful yellow dress from Versace.

Once she's on and with her make up an hair, he wears her dress and walk out from her house and took a taxi to Mrs. Do house.

When she arrived, she told the taxi driver to stop near the gate, she thanks the taxi man and walk-in. just when she arrived at the front door, she knocks on it and a very good looking man in the age of 40's open the door.