35 (Mature Content)

Kyungsoo and Namjoo were dancing together. Namjoo places her head on his chest listening to Kyungsoo's heartbeat while swaying their body left and right following the music. Jun Hyuk is fast asleep in Kyungsoo's old room with both of his cousins.

"Thank you for making me happy," Namjoo said, looking in Kyungsoo eyes.

Kyungsoo smiles and kisses Namjoo's forehead.

The party ended soon after, so they excuse themself and drive back home. Luckily before Jun Hyuk sleeps, Namjoo already changed him in his pajamas.

Once they arrive at their home, Kyungsoo and Namjoo walk straight to Jun Hyuk's room to tug him in. They kiss his head and walk to their room. Namjoo walks to the vanity table and starts taking out her earring. Once done, she tries to unzip her dress but fails to do that. Kyungsoo saw the struggle and smiled. He walks to help her and help her with the zip.

Namjoo who was struggling felt soft hands take over. She looks through the mirror to see Kyungsoo unzipping her dress while looking at her in the eyes through the mirror. She holds the front of her dress not wanting it to fall.

Once he's done he places a light kiss on her shoulder. Namjoo closes her eyes, feeling this strange sensation rush through her. Namjoo takes a deep breath when she feels Kyungsoo's hand curl around her waist pressing her into his front.

They stand like that for a long time. Kyungsoo's hand on Namjoo's stomach, his nose on her shoulder and he will from time to time kiss her neck and shoulder.

"Oh God! I love your smell. I wish we can stay like this forever." He said making Namjoo blush.

Namjoo closes her eyes and moans. Namjoo feels the same way about him and their life. Namjoo was happy and she has a feeling that things will change in their life and starting from now onward everything will be better.

"I want you now. Will you let me, love?" Kyungsoo's voice turned husky as his eyes darkened with need and lust. Namjoo swallowed hard. She bit her lower lips and hid her face with her hair by lowering her face.

Kyungsoo turned her around and helped Namjoo move her dress from her shoulder and let it pool on the floor around her leg.

He then seals her lips with a sensual kiss. The kiss made Namjoo kneel weak. Kyungsoo was about to depend on the kiss more but Namjoo pushed him when she remembered that she had something to tell Kyungsoo.

She pushed Kyungsoo's chest lightly to break the kiss. Kyungsoo was about to lean and kiss her again when Namjoo stopped her by placing her finger on his lips.

"Kyungsoo, I have something to tell you," Namjoo said, trying to calm her breath.

"Anything you want to say can wait for, love. But I desperately want you now. Please." He begged.

"But.." Before Namjoo managed to complete her sentence, Kyungsoo scooped her up onto his arms, bridal style and put her down on top of their king size bed and began undressing while still standing. Kyungsoo's eyes never leave Namjoo's. Namjoo gulped inaudibly as the heat of desire surged within her.

Namjoo bit on her bottom lips when she saw Kyungsoo's naked form in front of her.

Kyungsoo chuckles and joins Namjoo into the bed.

"You like what you see."

Namjoo blushes and hides her face into the pillow.

Kyungsoo moved her face to look at him and smile. "Well don't worry. It's all yours. Now less talking more in doing." He said and sealed his lips with hers in a passionate kiss.