3

"Mommy!" Shout a 3 years old boy that came out running toward him.

Namjoo kneels down and the boy runs in her arm.

"I miss you, mommy." Said the little boy kissing her cheek.

"Mommy misses you too, Jun Hyuk," Namjoo said kissing her son.

Yes, Namjoo didn't do an abortion. True Tae Hyun's mom wants her to abort her son, but she didn't. She loves her son so much to abort and that was the best decision ever.

"Thank you, teacher." Said Namjoo to her son's teacher.

Then they walk back home since the day care center and their house is not that far.

Once the walk in the house, Namjoo told Jun Hyuk to undress and wait for her to come.

After both of them had their shower Namjoo prepare their dinner and they start to eat.

"Baby, mommy will be working late tomorrow. So grandma Julia will come and pick you up okay."

"Can't I come with you, mommy?"

"I would like to baby, but mommy will be very busy tomorrow. So it's better to for you to stay with grandma Julia. Who knows you might meet your grandpa priest." Said Namjoo smiling at his son.

Yes, after the wedding, the priest took her to his brother house and his wife takes her in. when she walks in, she was welcome with an open hand.

There were so many people who have the same fate as her. Some were pregnant with an unknown man, some were dump by their boyfriend and some was just like her. They were all saved by the priest or his brother and sister-in-law.

The work where she's working now was because of the priest's brother. He said that there was a vacancy at the place where he is working but as a decorator. It doesn't pay a lot but still, it was a job. When Namjoo hears it, she instantly agrees with it.

That's how she gets the job and it takes her almost two years before she assisted as the decoration department manager.

Once she was stable, she moves out from Mr. and Mrs. Wells house but not far from their house. There was a cheap apartment near their house and Namjoo took it. It was two-bedroom apartments. It's quite small but it was home for Namjoo and Jun Hyuk.

"Okay, mommy."

"Thank you, son." Namjoo smile at her son.

Once they ate, Namjoo starts cleaning the dishes while Jun Hyuk went to watch his favorite cartoon.

Right 9.30pm, Namjoo tell Jun Hyuk to go to the bathroom and help him brush his teeth.

When he is done, she tucks him in and kisses him good night.

Walking out her son's bed room, she sat on her couch and start doing her job.

**********

Namjoo was so focus doing her job that she forgets to eat her lunch. Suddenly she feels really hungry. When she looks at her watch and it was 4.45pm. No wonder she was hungry.

She leaves her work and walks out from her office to the cafeteria seeing her luck if there will be any food at this time.

Once she enters the cafeteria there was some left and a few people eating. She thanks to God and walk straight to take some food.

When she was eating, someone walks to her and said: "May I join you?"

Namjoo stops eating and looks at the owner of the voice. It was none other than Kyungsoo with a mug of coffee.

She looks around and sees there is a lot of empty places. She wonders why her boss would want to sit with her. But still, she just nods her head and tells him to sit.

Kyungsoo smile sits in front of he while Namjoo continues eating.

"What are you doing at this time, Namjoo? Aren't you suppose to go back home already."

Namjoo looks at him and answers "I suppose to but I just want to make sure everything is fine for tomorrow function."

"You have your worker under you who supposed to take care of this. Isn't it?"

"Yup, true. But whatever is it, I'm not going to just take the credit while the truth is I just tell my team to do the work and I will be at home relaxing. That's not good. I work hard to be where I am right now and my manager uses to order us to do everything and she will take the credit and be happy with her rise. And I know how it feels. That's why I don't want to be like the previous manager and just order around and in the end, they didn't get any prise and rise but I got it but the truth is I didn't do anything. When you go up, you want to bring your team to so that they know that they are appreciated." Namjoo said with a smile.

Kyungsoo was shocked to hear that. It's hard to meet anyone who will work together and join all the work and not only ordering around.

Once Namjoo has done, she excuses herself and went to send the food tray and walk away.

**********

Namjoo was doing her job by telling her team to pull the decoration lower when Kyungsoo walk in front of the hall and saw her.

He stops and walks to the door and look around to see the hall was decorated very beautifully and elegantly.

But his eyes stopped one particular girl who was helping one of her team decorating the table.

He doesn't know why but he smiles. He was just too attached to Namjoo. He like looking at her and talking with her even they just talk twice but listening to her voice was like a melody to his ea.

He was so into looking at Namjoo that he didn't hear his PA was calling her.

The only moment he was brought back to reality was when his PA holds his shoulder. "Sir, is everything okay?"

Kyungsoo turns to him and nods his head. "Yeah, everything is okay. Can I know what function will be held here tomorrow."

"You didn't know sir. This is all for you. Tomorrow night everyone will be here to see your mom hands down this company to you. So it's a celebration for your CEO title."

"Really? I didn't know that. Mom must have forgotten to remind me."

"Maybe sir. Shall we go now, sir? There is a lot of things to settle before tomorrow."

Kyungsoo nods his head yes. He looks at Namjoo for the last time before he walks away with a smile.

Namjoo's little house that she calls home

**********

Hello guys.

I would just like to wish all my Muslim readers

                           EID MUBARAK

May all of you have a bless and happy eid.

xoxoxo