2

FOUR YEARS LATER

An expensive black sleek Mercedes Benz CLA 2014 stop in front of the mansion front door. Walking out the car, he takes a look at the mansion and smile.

"Home sweet home." He said to himself.

Taking his beg from the boot, he places it on the floor and wheels it inside the house.

The man walks in the house feeling exhausted. He walks in the living room to say hi to her life.

When the woman saw her, she smiles and stand up run to him and lash in his arm.

"You're back. You're finally back. I miss you so much. Don't ever leave me again." She said looking at her son and kisses his cheek. She truly misses him.

"I promise I won't. There won't be any reason to leave you anymore especially I just came back from 4 years of studies in Australia."

He looks at his mom and smiles kissing her forehead. "How are you mom? How's everything here?"

"I'm fine. Just a bit lonely. There used to be your father who entertains me with his stupid joke and now it's all quiet." His mom said with a sad voice presence in her eye.

He knows that her mother misses his father the most, that's why he moved back here in their own house after 2 and a half year staying in Australia with him. Her reason was this is where she meets his father and this is the house that his father built for her when they have nothing. And now they don't only have one hotel and restaurant but a lot of them at all over the world.

"Go and take a shower and freshen up, Kyungsoo. I get your lunch ready." Said his mother with a lovely smile.

Kyungsoo nods his head and kisses her hair before walk away.

Once he walks in his room, he lies down on his bed letting all the tiredness go. Then he went into the bathroom to take a shower.

********************

"So when are you going to join the hotel, Kyungsoo?" Ask his mom.

"I don't know. Maybe next Monday. I would really like to take a rest with all the stress for these 3 days before facing the stress again."

"That sounds like a good idea. Spend some time with your mamma."

"That's my plan mom. Where do you want to go tomorrow? I will bring you."

"Bring me to the groceries first and then we can go to the mall. I want to buy something for one of our worker son's birthday present."

Kyungsoo looks shocked at her mother. "Since when do you start to give a present to your worker, mom? This is all new."

"Since I came back from Australia. I feel lonely and I really don't know what to do. Even in the office, I'm bored. This there was this one little guy accidentally run over me and start crying. I thought he was hurt but he starts to apologize saying it was his mistake. Mom mad if no sorry. You know how a 2 year's old talk. So I forgive him and since then he starts to be my best friend. He is so cute Kyungsoo. It remind me of you when you were little. He was my mood brighter."

Kyungsoo smile and said "I'm happy as long as you are happy mom. At least there is something that makes you happy at the office. If not I would be hearing from Mr. Wilson that you are sad and not eating every day."

Mr. Wilson is mom's personal bodyguard and assistant. He had been working with mom since I wasn't even born.

Then we started to talk and catch up about almost everything.