17

When the lift door opens on the Kyungsoo office floor, she ignores Minwoo who was sitting on his chair smiling like an idiot. He knows he will have a new gossip for his friends.

When Namjoo brags in the office, Kyungsoo, who was doing his work snap his head up. He was shocked to see Namjoo standing there.

"Namjoo, what are you doing here?" He stands up and walks to Namjoo.

'Do it now Namjoo. Or you won't ever get this chance ever again.'

Kyungsoo walks closer to Namjoo when he saw the hesitate face on Namjoo.

He cupped her face and ask again "What happen love? Is there anything you want to tell me?"

Namjoo closes her eyes and takes a deep breath before she opens her eyes again just to meet with two beautiful black eyes who was looking at her with adoration and love.

Then she smiles and she knows that she's not doing the wrong decision.

"I want to try." That's all she said making Kyungsoo frown.

"Try what love? I don't understand."

"You say you love me." Kyungsoo nods as yes.

"Then I want to try to love you. I want to give us a chance." Namjoo voice her taught.

The moment Kyungsoo heard that he smile like there is no tomorrow. He doesn't know what to say so he did the only thing he know right not and that is kiss Namjoo on her lips.

Once they pull away from the kiss, Kyungsoo pulls her in his arm and hug her tightly.

"You don't know how happy you just make me."

Namjoo just nods her head and hugs him back and just like previously in the lift, she felt safe and content.

"I promise you will not regret this. I'm going to take care of you and we will be happy. Always."

Namjoo closes her eyes and thought. 'Not always. Borrowed time. Yes, just a borrowed time.'

Namjoo thought and hug Kyungsoo tighter.

Kyungsoo who think that Namjoo was happy to hug her equally as Namjoo did.

When they break the hug, Kyungsoo kisses her forehead and smiles.

"Now we can go back home and tell Jun Hyuk. I hope he will be happy with this." Kyungsoo said.

Namjoo smile and chuckles. "I bet he will. He's been asking about you since you play with him last few weeks."

"I'm glad I left a good impression at him."

Namjoo and Kyungsoo laugh together.

What they don't know is, Minwoo was outside and listening to it with Wheein and Hyuk who he calls earlier.

They smile and each other and high five each other.

**********

"I have to go now. I still have work that need to be done." Namjoo said trying to push Kyungsoo away from her but Kyungsoo didn't move.

"No. I like it like this." Kyungsoo pulls her closer to him.

Right after the encounter, Kyungsoo pulls Namjoo to the sofa that was placed in the office and cuddle.

They talk about a lot of things. They even talk about Jun Hyuk. Namjoo was glad that the whole time they were talking, Kyungsoo didn't ask about Jun Hyuk's father and what happens between them.

"Please. I really need to go. Think about what Minwoo will think about us."

"Who cares? I'm your boyfriend now and you're my girlfriend. Let them think what they want to think."