34

"Love, I will be home in half an hour," Kyungsoo said in the phone with Namjoo.

"Okay. I will get ready." Namjoo said with a smile.

These past few days have been very happy for her. She was like a new woman in a whole new world.

"I can't wait to see you in that dress." Kyungsoo said huskily.

Namjoo just chuckle and said "Stop it. I'm hanging up. I need to get ready."

With a simple okay, they hang up.

Namjoo then walk into the bathroom and take a long bath. once she was done, she walks out with just a robe and walks to the closet to see what she can wear for the so call function that Kyungsoo asks her to follow.

while she was going through the dresses in the closet, she heard a door knock. She frowns and looks at the clock that was in the closet and thinks who could it be because Kyungsoo won't be here this early.

She opens the door and was greeted by Aunty Mia who was Kyungsoo maid.

"Yes Aunty, what can I do for you?" Namjoo asks with a smile.

"I'm supposed to go home now but before that Kyungsoo told me to give you this." She said giving Namjoo a big white paper bag.

"What is this?"

"I don't know ma'am."

Namjoo smile and thank her. "Thank you aunty. And please call me Namjoo. No ma'am. It makes me look old and it makes our relationship so formal."

Aunty Mia smile and said bye to her.

Namjoo closes the door once Aunty Mia walks away. she then walks to the beg and places the bag on it. taking out the big white box, she opens it and moves a thin white paper that was inside the box.

When she saw what was inside it, she was shocked.

It was a beautiful elegant long chiffon gown. she took it out and smile at how simple yet beautiful dress it.

The dress was a one-shoulder in sky blue color. She took the dress and change into it.

Once she wears it, she did her makeup and hair. When she's done, she walks to the long mirror and smile. The dress was so beautiful and she was in love with the dress.

She slides her nude heels, takes her bag, and walks out of the room.

Kyungsoo who was waiting for Namjoo, look up from his phone when he hears a clicking of the heels on the floor.

when he saw Namjoo walking down the stairs, he almost drops the phone he was holding.

When Namjoo saw the way Kyungsoo look at her, she blush. She tug her hair behind her ear.

Kyungsoo came back to his sense and walk to her. Place his hand around her waist and pull her closer to him.

Kissing the corner of her lips, he whispers in his husky voice. "You look beautiful and ravishing. I shouldn't have bought the dress for you. Now I have to be beside you for the whole day."

Namjoo blushes hard and hits his chest which makes him laugh. He then takes his hands and walks out of the house. Jun Hyuk was with her Kyungsoo mother earlier because Kwangsoo and Subin were already there and with their son who Jun Hyuk was close friends with.

Kyungsoo helps Namjoo open his Maserati Levante for her. Then he walks to his side and starts the car and starts driving. The whole drive Kyungsoo was holding her hand and will kiss it once a while. That sweet gesture makes her happy.