Work-a-holic

Mina, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon woke up early this morning to get ready to go to the site. They prepared their breakfast while the others are still asleep.

After preparing, the three of them settled at the dining area.

"Ah, gosh. I can sense some stress coming through." Jeongyeon breathed out after taking a sip from her coffee.

"Yeah, I know you two will be more extra tired when we'll be on the site. So, any plans of staying the night there? Or going home instead?"

Mina is being indecisive because either ways is good for her as long as Chae is around. That's the exception.

"Nayeon will stay at my apartment, so the chance that I will go home is high, I hope it's okay with you two."

"We're good unnie. We understand You and Nayeon unnie are on different level now."

Chaeyoung had finally spoken because she's busy eating her salad while intently listening. Her statement made Jeongyeon blushed and she started to brush them off by lightly scratching her eyebrows.

"Y-yeah? I guess so too."

Mina and Chaeyoung exchanged looks and smiled. They had the same thoughts that Jeongyeon is cute acting this way because she's flustered by a compliment.

"Alright. Let's get moving and prepare our personal things. It's already 4:30 a.m" Mina finished her meal and stood up to place her plates at the sink.

"Leave them dishes there. I'm on it." Jeongyeon who's enjoying her coffee was the last one to leave the table.

As stated, Jeongyeon washed the dishes before heading into their room.

Nayeon on the other hand is still having a good sleep while tightly hugging a pillow with her mouth wide open.

"This lady looks awful and gorgeous at the same time. How is that even possible." Jeongyeon whispered while silently sitting at the bed looking at her wife.

She had the urge to lay down beside Nayeon but she stopped before doing so because she might be scolded by the two, so she kissed her forehead instead and also started to wrap things up.

- - -

"All things, done?"

"Yep."

The three of them are on the living room while checking their things on the last minute.

"H-hold on. I forgot something in our room."

"You mean, you forgot someone in your room." Chae jokingly snickered.

Before Jeongyeon even heard that she already ran her way back to their room to check on Nayeon for the kast time like they will never see each other again.

"Love? We're leaving now." she slowly sat on the side of the bed and fixed Nayeon's hair.

The lady lowly groaned while stretching her arms up reaching Jeongyeon's neck.

"Take care hubby, and beware looking at pretty ladies. I'm warning you." Nayeon said while her eyes are closed.

"I'd be only looking at a pretty lady if ever you'll go there."

The sleepy Nayeon opened her eyes up and had a beautiful smile on her face that made Jeongyeon in love with her even more.

"I love you."

She locked her hands up pulling Jeongyeon closer to her and gave her a short kiss.

"I love you too. Be sure to bring some extra clothes at my apartment today, okay? I'll call you later. For now, we really need to go as early as we could. Wake Sana and Tzuyu up and you three eat your breakfast."