One more

*Give way, Michaeng going through.

-- - -- --

"Nayeon.. wake up."

Nayeon moved a bit and turned to someone who called her. When her eyes looked for the certain gaze, she immediately covered her body with the comforter causing Jeongyeon to nudge a bit because they're sharing it.

"Mina what the hell!!?" she hissed and looked upfront at the clock and it's only 3:48 in the morning.

Mina just rolled her eyes.

"I need Jeongyeon's car keys. Chae misplaced hers, and I need to go for now. I'll be back by 9."

After letting Mina speak, Nayeon dropped her head back on the pillow.

"Fine. Go outside now. I'll search for it."

"I won't go out without the car keys."

Nayeon held her head up and glared at Mina.

"Don't worry. I'm not into your body Nayeon. I have good curves too. So, -"

"Shut up." Nayeon groaned and stood up grabbing the sheets and covered her body.

She began looking for the keys and Mina's sitting at the edge of the bed while looking at Nayeon and Jeongyeon and back to Nayeon again.

"Wow. You guys still managed to do it last night?" she giggled when she saw Nayeon's undergarments on the bedside table.

Nayeon, who's still sleepy didn't bothered to take it as a joke just kept on looking for the keys and she finally found it attached on Jeongyeon's pants.

"Here. Go out." Nayeon slouched back into the bed and Jeongyeon felt it, she turned to Nayeon and embraced her with a tight hug.

"Cheesy." Mina murmured as she went out of the room.

Fuck. Did I just felt jealous of them? Or.. jealous of Nayeon?

Sht.

The confused penguin closed the door behind her.

Ahhh. Chaeyoung's enough.. no more buts.

Mina thought to herself and returned  to their room.

Chaeyoung is fast asleep while tightly hugging a pillow. Mina simply kissed her on the forehead and starts to gather her things up.

"Babe?"

She turned to look at Chaeyoung, who she think is sleep talking..

After placing all her valuables inside her purse, she sits back at the bed again.

"Yes babe?" she caressed Chae's cheeks.

"Do you like hyung?"

Mina froze at the moment. Chaeyoung's slowly opened her eyes and their gaze met.

"No." Mina said with no hesitation.

Chaeyoung smiled sadly at her and pulled her for a kiss.. Mina responded but Chae cut it after a few seconds.

"Be careful of your travel." she sat up and kissed Mina's forehead. "If the meeting goes rough, just message me and don't bother to go back here okay? I'll be the one to go after you, and I'll bring food."

"Are you sure you can drive well?"

"I can manage, after taking a bath later." Chae turned to the wall clock and checks what time is it."Let's go. I'll get you outside."