Settle down

Switzerland, 4:27 AM

I was walking back to our apartment feeling the breeze of the sea touch my skin as I take a quick walk to replenish my mind. My gaze wandered across the sky that's slowly turning pinks and oranges as the sun has begun to rise. With a coffee in my hand, I reached for the steel chair on the open deck that faces the lake. 

"Ahhhh-- mornings. How I hate them, but this one is an exception." I said and sat down and enjoyed the view until something happened that made my morning better each day.

"Good morning, hun. How dare you left me naked on the bed." Nayeon chuckled while hugging me from behind. Giving me kisses on the hair, enclosing me in her embrace.

"I'm sorry. I thought you loved being left--!"

"Pabo." she nagged and hit my head jokingly. "Shut up." 

"Why hit me?!" 

"Just because," she said and picked the coffee, taking a sip on it and made a twist of disgust as she realized didn't add much sugar to the black coffee, and she hates it. "Ohh! That's t-terrible!"

"Karma." I laughed and took the coffee off her hands. Nayeon glared at me before sitting on my lap and in return, I hugged her by the waist.

"You're blocking the view miss." I teased.

"I am the best view." she relentlessly answered.

"Indeed."

Nayeon jolted and turned to face me with a smile on her face. "You wake up good huh?"

"I do. Every single time I open my eyes and see you, it's just perfect." I smiled and kissed her lips before she could even react. Her face has gone red and avoided my gaze.

"Y-you're just being like that after you marked my body last night countless of love bites." Nayeon shyly whispered.

"Well, that's one." I snickered and flipped her hair sideways revealing her shoulder. I leaned on it, kissing it smoothly.

"I miss home, love," she said while leaning her head backward allowing me to see her face fully.

"Is that? Are you ready to go home now?" 

She didn't answer back but she was calm and just enjoying the magnificent view of the sky.

I sighed deeply, before hugging her tight. We've been staying here in Switzerland since that horrible night. We've been staying here for almost a year now and only Mina along with Dahyun came to visit after they happened to have their business trip here along with our supposed to be "client" if we did not pull out from the team. But either way, I don't have any regrets. Nayeon is more important than anything else.

**Flashback**

We were having our breakfast and we tried to act as normal as we could. I cooked the food, while Mina and Sana helped Nayeon from the bed. Momo and Sungyoon earlier that day left when they received an urgent call from their client and so it's only us who ate breakfast together. 

Eve didn't join us in and with Elle's excuse, we are convinced the reason behind it is quite reasonable for someone who already slept late.

"Here love. It's your favorite." I said and took a spoonful of bibimbap and Nayeon is sitting just right beside me.

She smiled and nodded her head before taking the spoon off my hands. "I can do it, love. Thank you."

I was worried and everyone was paying attention to her secretly. She held her hands up, but just it went closer the spoon fell and the food scattered across the floor.