Youth

Jeongyeon's PoV

I successfully sent the blue print to my client. Thanks to Momoring.

I'm finally able to heave out a sigh.

When someone came along and spoke to me.

"What's with the heavy sigh early in the morning? Don't you know it's a bad luck?"

I knew it was Eve.

JY: I hope you liked the food. You're welcome.

She snickered at me. Smiled from ears to ears. Lol, this matured cutie.

She sat beside me while we watched the beautiful landscape me and Chaeyoung designed for Momo.

EV: You're so talented. You're such a good person. You're more than enough for a person. But why, Jeong? Why did she even thought of leaving someone like you?

I smiled. A bittersweet smile.

JY: Thank you for recognizing my doings. I appreciated that so much.

EV: You know, if only you met someone else that day you met Nayeon. Maybe you have been better off with that person. Just, look at you now, Jeong. You're lesser the Jeongyeon I first met.

I looked away from her.
I'm starting to feel the pain in my eyes. God, am I going to cry again?

JY: No, Eve. It is Nayeon. It is her that I dreamed ever since. It is her, and no one else. That day I first saw here will never be a mistake. I would never want to change the past. Never.

*flashback*

2 years ago. . .

I, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are on the same University but I am 3 yrs ahead of them. So ,I was already 4th year in Architecture, Chaeyoung is 1st year in Civil Engineering and Tzuyu also a first year but is studying Aeronautics.

We three are already friends just before I entered college.

So, back to when I first saw my wife.

We three were hanging around because it was University day, I didn't joined any sports simply because I am too tired of doing my plates. And two also didn't join for some reasons, that they were lazy to do so.

We walked around the campus, sight seeing for something to eat when Tzuyy called my attention.

TY: look, unnie. Solar is gonna pass by in front of us.

I stopped for the moment and is. . . Well, that is Solar. She's pretty, yes. But I don't want a smack from Moonbyul so I didn't mind.

We continued walking around when I saw a girl. Wearing a black shirt, and not so short denim short's and Nike running shoes. She's biting some ribbon while she's brushing her hair up and turned it into a messy bun.

CY: Unnie, hey. Fly is coming in, please close your mouth. So disgusting.

The two freshman laughed so I turned to them and lightly pinched their ears.

When I turned back into her place.

She's now,gone.
I was disappointed. Really, but I was hoping that time that, I might have a chance to see her again.

I wish, I knew her name.

---

When we're done eating. We went again for a stroll, to let the food break down.

Right after then, someone approached us.

SS: hey! Want to join, karatedo? It is a good place for you to learn self defense and good body posture. Please come with me.

The three of us looked at each other and shrugged our shoulder and followed her. Since we have nothing to do.

When we entered the Dojo, the three of us sat in front. When the introduction camw to an end, Sensei asked us to join him in his warm ups. We did obliged and quickly jumped to our feets and do warm ups.

We do several, exercises. And when I turned back, our eyes met.

Sht, I did saw her again. But this time, she's looking at me too!

I froze in my position and didn't immediately returned in proper posture.

I was scolded by our Sensei so I hurried to apologize. They all laughed at me, and I took a quick glance at her. She's so cute with that bunny teeth whilw grinning at me.

Damn, what is your name girl?

The session ended and the sensei told us to write our names down in the attentance sheet.

We were the first one to write our names.

When it is her turn, I turned back and looked at her writing her name.

"Im Nayeon"

*end of flashback*

EV: that's. That's it?

With a confused look, Eve hesitated to believe how we met.

So, I smiled at her.

JY: No, Eve. That was not just "That's it"

Eve let out a chuckle. Silly, is this woman laughing at me?

JY: what's so funny?

EV: I wish, I could be a Nayeon that is so lucky to have a Jeongyeon loving her.

JY: do you want a kiss?

Eve slapped me.

JY: And, that's a No. I guess?
I laughed at her.

She stared for a while and laughed at me too.

After a while, It felt like the sun is hating our silly chats, because it is getting hotter. So I invited Eve to come inside because staying at the veranda with that heat might tan her pale skin.

I let her come inside first, and I followed behind.

I took my cellphone out, and stared at my lock screen.

"See, Nabong? They always make fun of how I met you, and yet I am still proud that I did. I just love you that way, I wish you knew that"

And I slowly kissed her image with all the love I have for her.