Expectations

Jeongyeon's PoV

I was woken up around 2 in the morning, with this beautiful lady beside me makes it a little better than those nights I slept alone. The room was dim and only a small lamp on the table gives light. I slowly moved my arms that was under her neck, and quickly dipped down to give her a kiss in the forehead. I was drunk last night, and did a terrible thing but I think we made up a little. I think we both took a small step. I stayed for a little while looking at her pretty face, until I decided to prepare for the d-day today.

As a routine, I cooked us food and left her a medicine on the table and.. The ring. After that I brewed some coffee and left it for awhile to take a shower.
Picked up some clothes for work, and get the coffee to drink it inside the room. After all the beautiful sceneries I witnessed, she's still the most eye catching one. I was on my desk, practicing my hand work, drinking my coffee and taking glances from her.

It was around 4 am when I left the apartment. I head out to the hotel where I thought Elle would be, and gladly Mina told me her room number. I tried to call her out but there's no response, so I asked Mina if they have any spare key with the room that I could use, besides I am not a total stranger to ask for it. When I finally entered, I cussed to myself seeing how Elle slept in the floor.

"Elle?" I whispered while slowly tapping her cheeks.

"Yes?" she groaned while her eyes are still shut close.

"Get up, transfer to your room and not here- what the fck!" she puked. In my fucking face. "DISGUSTING!!" I pushed her back into the floor while while I wiped my face with my handkerchief.

"Seriously. Oh my God." I grunted while looking at my clothes that's been messed up.

Ew! Akznaanaja

"Elle Salvador!!"

"What?! Where!!?" she sat up straight while wiping her lips. Darn this woman.

"Look what you've done?" I pointed out to my face and my clothes that was all messed up.

She was bewildered looking at me, while raising an eyebrow. So, she doesn't have any idea huh? I shook my head and held her up.

"Stand. Get a hella bath, and sleep once again! You look-" I frowned just by looking at her right now. Her polo is half open, her hair is messed up like she got into a fight and her face are full of lipsticks and, "Hey. Is that a hickey?"

I pulled her closer to me and traced the dark spots on her neck.

"Hickey? Bruh. You're drunk seeing those things Jeong. Step aside, I'll go to the bathroom." she demanded and pushed me away and she tried to walk on her own. She didn't even went that far, that she fell down after taking 3 steps.

"You idiot." I put her arms around my shoulder and helped her up until we reached the bathroom.

She was half awake for God's sake, I can't help her take a bath!

"Elle. Come on. Help yourself this time. I just can't help you undress." I said while assisting her get into the bath tub.

She chuckled and raised her hands, while smiling widely.

"I'll be fine but, can you please help me atleast get my clothes off? My arms are very weak to take it off on my own."

What the hell.

Is she serious?

Of course I will hesitate!

"You can close your eyes." she added, and raised both of her arms up.