Backfired

Sungyoon,  Chaeyoung and Momo who's suffering from hang over was woken up by a loud screech of something unusual. 

They raised their heads and looked at each other.  When the scream ended,  they all banged their heads back on the pillow and slept.

Meanwhile . . .

Jeongyeon's PoV

I rushed to where I thought the scream came from.

It was from Tzuyu's room?

I opened it and found Eve who's being beaten by a pillow.  She's lying still in the bed and covering her face with a pillow while Tzuyu is smashing her with another pillow. 

I laughed  so hard, that Tzuyu noticed me. 

TY: UNNIE!  She slept with me last night without my consent!!!

JY: Really?  Naughty Eve.  Maybe she kissed you last night too.  Who knows.

Tzuyu's cheeks turned red.  And continued to smash a pillow on Eve who I think is half awake but is tired to fight back to Tzuyu.

EV: I didn't kissed you. Now, calm the hell down before I lose my temper and force you to sleep.

Tzuyu's quiet terrified because Eve is a Martial Artist since she was in junior highschool.  The reason why,  I don't want to have a fight with her.  I have no chance to win. 

I called Tzuyu,  by clapping my hands and signaled her to come and follow me in the kitchen. 

She nodded but before she left the room she carried a pillow with her and threw it unto Eve's face the ran outside, while Eve just simply groaned.

This kid simply reminds me of you, Nabong.

--

JY: Yoda,  here.  I made some coffee.  Please drink it up,  and afterwards drink alot of water.

I placed the mug in front of her.
She thanked me, and took a sip.

I looked at her expression.  She's quiet surprised and I don't even know why.

JY: yoda?  What's wrong?  does the coffee tastes bland?

Tzuyu turned her gaze at me while her eyes are filled with tears.

What the--
Does my coffee tastes that bad?!

TY: unnie,  how did you get to make this coffee?

JY: why?  Is it bad?

TY: no,  no.  It's just that.  This taste is so much to remind me of someone I love and lose.  This is how the coffee she makes for me really tastes like.

I sighed.
Right,  Minatozaki Sana.

JY: Is it Sana? 

I asked her with concerned. 

TY: how come you knew her?

Well,  Tzuyu didn't knew that Sana is one of Nayeon's bestfriends.
I forgot to tell her. 

JY: Just finish that coffee, fix yourself and wake everyone up.  Not by screaming though.  They might hit you.

She nodded and went to the bathroom and took a bath, I guess.  I hope she didn't cried.

While Tzuyu's busy fixing herself, I too is busy preparing our breakfast. 
I took some pancake mix, bacon and eggs from the fridge. 

~~

When I'm done cooking,  I placed the foods on the table and removed my apron tied my hair and washed my hands. 

Since Tzuyu took a bath for more than an hour,  I did the honor to wake everyone up. 

I first came to Tzuyu's room, where Eve is sleeping.
I lightly slaps her face with my wet hands.  I'm totally surprised by her response.

She moaned for heaven's sake.

So I slapped her hard.

JY: wake up you perv,  breakfast is served.

Eve who's half awake, gets up from bed and followed me to the master's bedroom. 

She saw that the three of them are still living their dreams, the naught bastard, smiled at me looking like a devil.

The next she did, is not my plan.

She climbed up on the bed and, let her body fall unto the three little ducklings.

She spread her arms so wide, hitting Chaeyoung and Momo on their faces. 

I rolled laughing at their faces.  They didn't complain,  knowing it was Eve.  They're pretty scared.

JY: wake up now, queens. Don't let the food waits for you until it gets cold. 

The four of them moaned.

JY: You better get up now,  or I will be the one pouncing on the four of you.

They jumped on their feet and rushed to the washroom.

I was.  Quiet.  Impressed.  Just,  when did they obeyed me that quick?

I shrugged it off.  And went to sit with Tzuyu who's already in the dining table.

We shared a comfortable silence when Tzuyu broke it off. . .

TY: Unnie, can you tell me now how you knew Sana?