Hot and cold

Nayeon's PoV

When we finally reached her apartment, she parked her car in the parking lot and help me out with the groceries.

Why am I getting nervous? Every steps I take is getting heavier.

She seemed to notice my emotions so she asked me.

"Is there something that bothers you?" she stopped walking and took the groceries off my hands and carried them instead.

"N-nothing, I'm just feeling cold." I lied.

"Then we need to get you warm. Let's hurry up." she snapped and continues to walk.

W-what did she said? "Get me warm?"

Holy.

"Hey, dirty minded. I know what you're thinking. Hurry up before you get a cold!"

"Hey! I'm not!!" I quickly catch up to her and we took the elevator together.

When we finally reached the top floor, and into her apartment and immediately ran into the sofa and drops my body unto it.

"I'm so tiiireeeeed." I exhaustedly said.

"Take a shower will you? I still have your clothes in my closets. I'll cook us something to eat." she said and went into the kitchen.

I'm feeling a little awkward, but I shrugged it off. I proceed to her room and get some clothes.

When I turned to go into the bathroom, the study table caught my attention.

The letter I wrote for her is still there and left untouched.

"We need to read it together later." I thought to myself and finally went to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

-Few minutes later-

I'm fresh like a flower bloomed.

I'm drying up my hair when I decided to go out of the bathroom.

I went out and saw Jeongyeon setting up the table in the living room. I quitely approached her and hugged her from the back.

I felt her body freeze. Still the same effect huh.

She gently placed the food on the table and turned to face me.

"Get off me." she's looking at me like she hated me the most.

"But I don't want to. What are you gonna do about it?"

She smiled at hugged my waist while scanning me from head to toe.

Mother. Save me.

I just can't hold this anymore. I wrapped my arms on her neck and pulled her closer to me, she did the same.

"Love. . ."

I'm about to kiss her when our tummy rumbled.

"Yes love, I'm already hungry too." she said and we both laughed to ourselves. Such a moment.

"Alright, I won't complain and my stomach won't deny that I'm already starving."

"I know, I know. Have a seat, I'll turn the stereo on." she held me into the sofa then she turned on the stereo.

*In a heartbeat playing*

Oh I need it now

More than ever before