Tension

Jeongyeon's PoV

I did heard it right.  I will never be mistaken.  Never.

I am sitting beside our beloved Chaeyoung. 

And,  I turned around to see how is Tzuyu going at the back.  I almost spit my gum out seeing her current situation.  I silently tap Cub's shoulder and signaled her to look back,  she fixed rear view mirror and focused it unto Tzuyu. 

Chaeyoung didn't held her laugh in.  Giving out a burst.

"AHHAHAHHAHA, YOW TZUYU,  are you somehow having an audition for the white lady position at a horror house?" she said while wiping tears away from her eyes, still looking forward at the road.

"Please, Chae?  Just this once, don't mock me of how I look.  I myself don't know what I really felt right now" she said seriously. 

I let out a chuckle too.  Awe,  same Tzuyu.  I'm gonna see,  Nayeon today? Finally. 

I can't hold my excitement in.  I have a lot of things in mind.  So many it might burst out and crack my head open. 

"Unnie?" the two kids asked me.

"I'm good. Feeling all better since I'm gonna see Nayeon later. " I smiled sweetly to them, and looked and my phone. 

Finally.

--

At the hotel.

Mina's PoV

I'm already good.  So,  I helped Nayeon instead. 

She looks like a mess, yes?
Because,  right after that call from Sana earlier today, she took some soju out of the fridge and started drinking, until she became tipsy.
In total,  she drank atleast 7 bottles. 

"Hey,  Nayeon.  I'm pretty sure Jeongyeon's coming."

Did she even heard me?  She's already done fixing herself and we're currently at the lounge waiting for Chaeyoung. 

She looked up at me.  She gave me a bittersweet smile.

"I miss her so much,  pengu. Although. I'm not sure what will happen later on.  I just wanted to see her so bad." that was the most sincere thing she said to me eversince.

I nodded. And avoided her gaze,  I don't want to feel sad. 
Not now that I'm gonna see Chaeng.

*buzz*

My phone is silent,  so probably that was a text message.

I fished my phone out,  and checked who texted.

From: Engr. Chaeng

We're already outside,  Mina.

Yes! 

I pulled, Nayeon.  But she is so heavy.  So I said the magic words instead. 

" They are waiting outside.  If you don't get up by yourself, I'll leave you here."

She slowly,  raised her head up.
Oh my God, Nayeon. Her eyes are swollen and her lips too.

"You sure, you're coming?"

I asked her.  Cause she seriously looks horrible. 

"Help me up,  Minari.  Please."

I almost cried of her request.  Until Chaeyoung is already calling me. 

I answered the Phone

"Chae,  I have a problem. Nayeon is so whipped right now but she insisted to come with us.  Could you help me carry her."

"okay, okay.  Be right there in a minute.  "

I hanged up the call.  In a few minutes,  two people came running towards us. 

Damn hell, hottie. 

Chaeyoung is just wearing a plain white t-shirt and a faded jeans and black sneakers.  Those pixie haircut really suits her well. 

And Jeongyeon. 

Oh my God.

She immediately approached Nayeon.
While me and Chaeng stared at one another.
I became conscious of how I look. 
Her intense stares are giving me goosebumps.

"Hey, Mina." Jeongyeon hugged me tight. 

After she released me.  She sincerely looked at me.

"Jeong" I sadly smiled at her.

"No,  Mina.  Not now.  Can I ask you a favor?  And do you trust me? "

I wondered what will be the favor she'll ask.

"I do.  What is it? "

"Can we not go with you? Nayeon already passed out. I'll just take care of her, and right after you guys came back here I'll leave right away."

I just nodded. I gave her the pass and she carried Nayeon in her arms.

She looked at Chaeng,  and mouthed
"Be careful"

The both of them nodded at one another and then me and Chae left the hotel.

"I trust Jeongyeon.  Do you?"

Chaeng asked me. 

I nodded without hesitation.

She smiled in response. 

When we are near her car,  she hurried first and opened the front seat's door for me.

1 point for you gentleman,  Chaeng.

--
Jeongyeon's PoV

I'm currently carrying my world on my arms. 
She quiet gained weight huh?

Wonder who's feeding her alot. 

As we reached to top floor and I hurried to their room,  and swiped the card and the door slowly opened.

I was in awe.  But every design and details are familiar to me.  Well,  I taught her to do so.  I tried to motivate her so that she can be better at drawing and giving out details. 

I almost forgot I got my queen is still on my arms.  I was snapped back in reality when she moaned.

S-she just moaned.

Hold it, Jeong.  You should respect your queen.

I successfully laid her on a king sized bed.  The beddings are quiet comfy.  I want to lay down beside her. 

Before, I do.  I stopped myself.  Because I need to change her clothes yet, she's wearing a V-neck fitting shirt and a denim shorts.

Those are not comfortable outfit.  So I searched for her closets and found a loose shirt and pajama. 

When, I returned to the room. 

I felt my cheeks burning.

I blinked my eye for a couple of times.

And pressed my eyelids so hard. 
Then I slowly opened them.

Sht. 

I'm not high or drunk either. 

But,  why am I seeing a naked Nayeon right in front of me?