My, My, Chaeyoung

Chaeyoung's PoV

I am all done fixing myself and ready to go to work. I looked at the mirror and whispered " you're gonna be great today"

I went out of my room, and bid goodbye to each and one of them.

But Jeongyeon unnie is missing so I asked anybody who saw here and gladly, Eve told me that she's on the veranda.

I walk up to there when I saw here standing still and staring at her phone while whimpering.

Again?

Unnie, save your tears will you.

I rushed into her and gave her a tight hug.

JY: Cub? What's the matter?

What a good pretender. She wiped off her tears away right before I approached her.

CY: Nothing unnie. I'm off to work, so I just want to bid goodbye.

JY: Oh, really? Have a great day then. And take care will ya?

CY: I will. I'll bring my car all the way, so don't worry.

JY: That's dangerous. You might not reach the brake.

I frowned. Really?

CY: Hmph. Whatever. I can drive well, blah. I gotta go now, unnie. Take care and rest well too!

JY: You too cub! Take care!

And I left her, right away because I'm getting late for an appointment.

--

Chaeyoung dropped off in front of a 5 star hotel, just where her client wanted them to meet her.

Just when she got off, a staff took her keys and helped her park her car. She bowed as a thank you.

She then proceed to meet her Client.

She sat on the lounge, while roaming her eyes around the building. She was quite impressed. Wonder who's the interior designer of the building. The designs are great. One of a kind. They are unique in every ways, made out of perfection, Chaeyoung thought.

She's back into reality when someone called her.

"Engr. Son?"

"Ah, yes yes. I am. Pleasure to meet you, Miss Myoui"

Wow. Last time I saw Mina when we're still a college students,  she looks weird.  Chaeyoung thought. 

She stared at her client thoroughly like she's studying every inch of her face. So proportioned.

"I'm sorry I was late in our appointment."

Chaeyoung still mesmerized.

"Uh, Engr. Son? Is there in some cases a dirt on my face?"
She then chuckled.

Chaeyoung snapped back into reality and was embarrassed by her reactions.

"I'm sorry about that. I was just thinking about something."

Shoot,Chae. Hold your eyes on their proper places! You're being obvious!

"So, about our meeting today, can I invite you in my room? We need to discuss things thoroughly and I think discussing it here is quite disturbing for us. And probably we can't focus well"

" You're probably right, Miss Myoui"

"Can I ask you a favor, Engr?"

"Sure, Miss. Anything. "

"Will you please just call me, Mina? I don't feel like you calling me that formal. And it's look like we're just the same age. So please?"

She sweetly smiled at Chaeyoung who waaaas still mesmerized by Mina's beauty.

" Sure, Mina. As you wished. But, can I get hold of some of your things? It looks heavy."

Mina blushed in an instant.

"They are heavy, and thank you so much for you concern"

Chaeyoung nodded as they proceed to the elevator that's going up, up to where Myoui Mina's room is.

When they reached the top floor.
Mina walked out from the elevator and Chaeyoung followed her.

The room has no number in it, does this means?
Chaeyoung thought.

Before going in, Mina looked back at Chaeyoung.

"As you noticed the room has no number. It is simply because, the whole floor was mine. And addition to that, I did mentioned that it is " us" who will be meeting you right?"

Chaeyoung just nodded to agree.

"Right, please come in and feel at home"

As Mina opened thw door.
Chaeyoung felt the urge to run around and inspect each and every design.

But she was nailed on the floor.
She was in awe.

How could someone just do something like this? God.

As she stares at the magnificent chandelier. It hasn't lots of lights in it. It's simplicity brought out its true beauty. Fascinating.

"Chae?"

Chaeyoung froze just by hearing the voice itself.

The voice came from behind, from the door. And she herself didn't even left her place just when she step foot inside of the room.

So, she slowly turned but looking at the floor and when she got to see who called her, when she raised her head up they meet each others gaze.

And ,she unconsciously dropped Mina's paperwork and her cellphone.

The two of them shocked by the presence of one another.

"N-nayeon, Unnie?"

Mina broke the tension between them when she came back and saw the mess and also Nayeon.

" Engr. Son? Are you okay?"

Chaeyoung still can not utter a word. Her jaw drops and wasn't able to close her mouth up.

Mina noticed that the two of them are shocked at the moment and she didn't wonder why so she picked her things up.

~~

Nayeon's PoV

W-what. No, Why is Chaeyoung here with us?!

We just stared at each other's eyes.
Just by looking at her, I saw alot of emotions. Hatred, and anger mostly.

I broke down the tension by being professional. I tugged the edge of my blazer. And hand out my hands for a handshake.

She noticed just what I did, so she deal with it although she hesitated at first.

Why am I nervous? This is unusual of me.

By then, Mina approached us.

"So, shall we begin?"

"Sure."

I and Chaeyoung said in unison

We stared at each other again but I looked away.

Okay, what now Im Nayeon.