Still and just

Chaeyoung's PoV

When I'm driving my way home, I still can't keep Mina out of my mind.

I kept sighing all the time. What is wrong with me? I don't know, really.

To ease this cram inside me, I went to pass by a pastry shop. I stopped their for a meanwhile, bought a drink and also a cake.

Then, I came back to my car and drove along.

~~
I finally have arrived.
Thank goodness.

When I parked the car at the garage, I ran inside but it seems like no one is here.

I wonder where are those crazy people.

I went to the kitchen to drink some water when I heard someone talking. Probably from the pool area which is located right behind the kitchen.

I slowly sneaked to whoever are chatting.

It was Tzuyu and Jeongyeon.

Tzuyu said something but I didn't heard it this time because she just whispered the words.

Jeongyeon unnie looked devastated, maybe Tzuyu pranked her again. Savage Yoda indeed.

Just when I'm about to approach them.

Jeongyeon unnie said something.  But I clearly heard, one thing.  "Nayeon"

It brings shivers to me again. 
What if Jeongyeon unnie will know that Nayeon unnie,  was just kilometers away from her?

This is no time to spill it.  I need to act natural.  I took some forks with me and plates. 

"Hello,  ladies!  I brought some cake.  Let's eat! "

I greeted them as cheerful as I could.
Gladly,  Jeongyeon unnie smiled and welcomed me with a tight hug.

"Unnie,  you good?  Here eat some sweets it can actually make you feel better"

" Thanks, cub. Ey,  Yoda-ah. Eat here for awhile. "

Tzuyu came swimming so fast.

Wait,  swimming?  Lol.  More of running underwater.  She doesn't know how to swim. 

TY: what are you smirking at dwarf?

" Giants can't swim"

"atleast we can't be drowned.  'bout you? "

"did you just--?! "

Wow.  Tzuyu,  I'm pissed.  Pssh
Just because you're tall. 

"stop it you two, let's eat."

Jeongyeon unnie calmly said.

"Nae"

We both said.
We kept quiet while eating the cake. 
Just enjoying this sweets. 

Tzuyu is obviously hungry,  and well, she loves bread and cakes too.  She almost eaten the half of it.

"yow,  yoda.  Slow down, will you?  You eat like a hippo"

"You eat like a dwarf. "

"You sucks at swimming"

"you're just short"

"atleast I know how to swim"
I stucked my tongue out. 

She just smirked and continued eating.  Nyaah, I bet she's really hungry. 

We continued to devour when I felt my phone vibrating.  An unknown number calling?

Well,  might be an emergency.