Random and Naughty

Jeongyeon was being aware that she left without telling Nayeon where to go. And that's what she's worrying about right now.

In her first attempt of calling Nayeon, it was immediately picked up.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING JEONGYEON?!?"

That was the new "Hello".

Jeongyeon pulled away the phone from her ears while wrinkling her nose.

"Love, I'm sorry for worrying you oka-"

"No. Go home. Right now."

She wasn't able to finish her sentence when Nayeon demanded that.

"But, I'm with-"

"So, Dahyun's right? You really are with someone right now? Okay, then. Enjoy the date."

No doubts. Nayeon hanged up.

Jeongyeon, unable to even express herself and not able to apologize atleast, starts to massage her head thinking what will be the scenario later. Since, she's done with the call. She went back inside to see that the food are already in their table.

"That scream through the phone might be one of the loudest screech I've heard." the lady was amused by it.

Jeongyeon not taking it as a joke, sat in front of her and banged her head on the table.

"Let's eat, and I'll drive you back."

"Nooo. I don't know want to say later."
Jeongyeon winced in despair because she's afraid of Nayeon.

"But, you have no choice. So, hurry up and eat."

The sad maiden raised her head up and gave a sly smile to the lady.

"Yeah, I think I have no choice."

They start to indulge the strawberry shortcake and an almond pie while doing a small chitchat.

After a few minutes, Jeongyeon decided to buy some sweets and drinks to bring home.

...

"I can come with you to your place later. So that, your girlfriend won't ask anything about us, today."

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Trust me."

Jeongyeon agreed and they both rode the car and went off back to the Dahyun's condominium.

Nayeon's PoV

She..
She's really with someone else.

Should I feel sad or mad? I don't know. I hope she'll explain herself later. I am currently waiting for her to come and it's exactly 15 min. since she called.

Sana and Tzuyu settled in the room, because they said they want to sleep.
Because I'm a good samaritan, I didn't joined in and wait here outside in the living room.

*Knock knock*

"Anyone? I'm home."

Sht.

Baby!!!!!

I ran as fast as I could to reach the door and opened it.

It's really Jeongyeon and..

Okay, I felt insecure for a bit.

"Hi?"

Jeongyeon reached out her hands full of food to hug me, but I rejected it.