Something

The couple stayed in the room for more than an hour and neither Sana, Tzuyu or Dahyun who just came home bothered them.

In a manner that they knew something has been going on, or they really need time to speak to one9 another about what happened earlier.

"How long have been in the room already?" Dahyun munched her snack while looking at Sana and Tzuyu whos preparing for their lunch.

"An hour or two. Why don't you peak inside?" Tzuyu reprimanded that caused Dahyun to blush.

"Nah. I-I'm good." she stuttered and the couple just laughed at her reaction.

The three of them shared a good measure of silence when Sana started to talk with Dahyun.

"So, how are you? It's been a long time. After you left Korea, I haven't seen you again." as she approached Dahyun, Tzuyu turned to look at them at started to feel irritated but Sana didn't noticed it.

"W-well, I ah... After I graduated, I took a leave and went to travel the world. And after a year, I settled here in NY to start my business. And that's when, I met Mike." Dahyun's fidgeting and not looking directly to Sana while giving out her answer.

"After that, you never returned in Korea?"

"Uh. Y-yes, I settled here for the mean time to build something here."

The tension is getting smooth between the two and the other one is getting jealous too.

Sana and Dahyun stared at each other like they were reading each other's thought.

"Whatever. I missed you!" and she hugged Dahyun.

In a second, Dahyun felt alive again after all those years of getting apart from her first love. She tried her best to not let her emotions reach the surface and acted like a friend towards Sana.

She remembered all the things they've been through during college days, and how she blames herself for not making a move. And now, she can't do anything anymore but to regret each and every moment she wasted back then.

"I- missed you too." she pulled Sana closer to her to give her a tight hug before letting her go.

As Sana released her, she gave a sweet smile as tears starts to form in her eyes.

When she felt they were about to fall, she turned away immediately and secretly wiped them off.

"Hey, you got something in your eye?" Sana approached her and held her face.

Not in my eyes Sana, it's within my senses and even my soul.

Dahyun thought.

"No, no. Nothing."

On the other hand..

"Sht!"

The gaze of Sana and Dahyun shifted towards Tzuyu when they heard her cussed.

Sana came running to Tzuyu and wondered what happened.

"Babe, are you okay? What- oh. You cut yourself!"

"I did?" Tzuyu responded like she's out of the mood.

Sana feeling the dark aura around Tzuyu made her feel cautious.

"Y-yes, you did~"

"I'll get my first aid kit, just a moment."

Dahyun excused herself and went to get something that could aid Tzuyu's bleeding hands.