Alps

Mina PoV

As we've arrived at our destination,  we headed first to meet a local resident who owns a house in the mountains.

We insisted to pay him rent but he refused to accept our money. He said that, the house is open to whoever wants to stay in it.

Later on, he guided us on our way there. It's just a walking distance from where he lives but basically we can't ride the car because the road can only accommodate motorcycles and it's also a one way road. He also hired some men to carry our things with us. Since, it's so many.

Finally, we've arrived in a classic house. It's not that old, like it seemed to be. It has wooden pillars and nice design too. A living room, balcony, two bedrooms, a comfort room, dining area and a kitchen that was, seperated from the house. And the best part yet? It has an open view of the alps.

Heaven indeed.

He told us some rules about the house and the surroundings, some of their beliefs. After then, we showed our gratitude to him, as he walked his way home.

"This is so beautiful." I was standing on the balcony while reaching my hand outside to feel the cold breeze of the air.

"Yes. It's really stunning." I turned to look at Chae and she's looking at me.

My heart's been stolen again.

"Don't blush, Minaring. I'm falling even deeper."

"Oh stop it. Let's fix our things first."

"And so we will."

Although the place seems empty and lacks some furniture, it is still very accommodating. It has a refrigerator, running water and electricity. But about the electricity, it is totally shut down around 9 p.m to avoid shortage.

I continued to arrange everything, and placed all our foods in the fridge while Chae went to one of the bedrooms to clean the place and arrange our baggages.

It's already getting dark. We need to prepare our dinner and eat early.
So, I went to the room where Chaeyoung is.

I was stoned to my place just when I step my foot inside the bedroom. Chaeyoung is only wearing a sports bra and I can clearly see her toned abs.

"You like what you're seeing?" she snickered at me.

"No. We need to cook dinner. Or else we'll have a candle lit dinner tonight." I approached my bag near her to get my phone.

"Right. What do you want for dinner? I'll cook."

"Buttered Chicken. Hurry up and get dressed already." I said as I walked out of the door.

"Nah. It's so hot it here, I'll just wear this sport bra."

It is indeed hot.

I rolled my eyes and let her be instead.

"So, how can I help?"

"Wash your hands and please cut the chicken thighs." I adviced while I'm preparing other ingredients.

"Yes, wife."

CHAE.

She doesn't fail to make me feel this way. Always have these crazy butterflies in my stomach.

I can't help but smile like an idiot.

Since this is house is a bit old, it doesn't have any stove in it. But there are lots of woods outside that are already piled up.