Set Forth

After the family of friends are done eating, Chaeng excused herself for awhile to answer a phone call from Mina.

--

"Nae, good morning. I just ate breakfast. Be there in 30 minutes. Bye"
She stopped for a second while her eyebrows are furrowed.

"Well, I'll bring extra food since that's a remote area in the country, okay okay bye. See yah."

After the call ended she returned at the kitchen and offered to wash the dishes but Eve insisted that she'll do the thing since she knew that Chae has somewhere to go to.

Chae hugged her as a gratitude and ran to get her towel and took a shower.

Meanwhile, Eve and Sungyoon are in the kitchen having a morning lecture.
Sungyoon is wiping the table while Eve is washing the dishes.

"Sung, please. Maybe we'll talk about that later? My head and eye still hurts. We have time after this since I hired someone to do the lessons for today's session." Eve whined while enduring the pain in her eye.

Sungyoon on the other hand is worried about Eve's situation. Her eye and cheeks are swollen. So instead of ganging up the kiddo, she took a quick ride using Eve's Ducati Panigale to a nearby Pharmacy to buy some medicine.

When she got home, Eve's already in her room while wrapping herself in a thick blanket while shivering. She immediately checked Eve's temperature and it's flaming hot.

This isn't ordinary flu or fever so she began to panic and called Chaeyoung and asked her to get dressed already so that when she leaves, they can ride along and she can drop them at the hospital.

Since Sungyoon rarely panics, Chae thought it was a serious situation so she asked her to carry Eve already. While she ran into her room grabbing her bag and valuables and went directly to her car.

Although the fact that Eve is way taller and heavier, due to adrenaline rush Sungyoon carried her like a pillow and ran into Chaeyoung's car and rode off up to the hospital.

"Hey, Eve. Wake up, don't sleep idiot."
Sungyoon tried to slap Eve to keep her awake. Eventhough Sungyoon's being bossy, she's afraid in the mean time. She noticed that Eve's face are half swollen. It had gotten worse than last night.

"Sung, I'm not gonna die. Will you please, stop slapping my face because its hurting me. Why don't you kiss me instead, it might help." She smirked at Sungyoon.

"There. That's the reason why you're suffering right now. Because of how flirty you are. Can't you just find a decent man or a woman to calm your inner bitch spirit?"

"Ouch. Well, I only want one person. And that's Im Nayeon."

Chae almost step on the brake because of what she heard. While Sungyoon and Momo kept quiet and was just staring at Eve who's smiling with her eyes closed.

Momo and Sungyoon exchanged suspicious stares.

"Eve. What do you mean, her? Why Nayeon?" Momo can't believe it. They all are confused by Eve's sudden confession.

"Calm down. I respect, Jeongyeon. I respect them both. I had to answer Sungyoon's question. And that's the truth, I like Nayeon. That's all."

When they reached the hospital, Momo assisted Eve into the emergency room. The nurses asked Momo to wait outside, so she returned to the car.

The scene is short but quiet disturbing. So Sungyoon went to approach Chaeyoung to settle things.

"Chae, about what you've heard earlier. We need to keep this as a secret for awhile. It's not because we are hiding it from Jeongyeon, but because Eve was just hallucinating. I noticed it earlier when she was washing the dishes. As long as I don't want to jump into conclusion, but I guess the girl who slept with her put some drugs in her drink that's why she's drunk when she got home this morning. Eve doesn't drink especially when she has to teach her students or she has sessions for the following day." Sungyoon get hold of Chae's shoulder to calm her down. She nodded in response and hugged her unnie.