chapter 16

NEXT DAY:
I feel something warm hitting my face. I open my eyes and see Shawn's neck. He is kissing my cheek.
"Morning," he whispers. His voice is lower than usual.
"Morning," I lightly smile. He looks down at me and puts my hair behind my ear. "How are you?" he asks me.
"Good," I kiss his chin.
"Good, then, let me begin," he forces his lips on mine. His body half way lays down on mine. His hand touches my cheek and I embrace him. His lips move to the right and then to the left. I kiss his lower lip while he kisses my upper lip.
I moan in between the change of the angle of our kiss. I hear Shawn chuckle and groan loudly as my hand goes in between our lower body. I feel his naked manhood getting hard and I feel my flower getting wet already.
"I love you," I say. I begin to stroke him making it longer and wider.
"Hhmm, Athena," he growls. I smirk, "You like it?"
He nods and attacks my neck. He licks and bites it like if he is hungry for my skin. I keep on moving my hand as fast as I can. I want him to climax.
"Oh Athena, don't stop," he growls in my ear. He suddenly slaps my hand away and gets in between my legs. He pushes inside of me and pain invades my special place at first. I yell but then moan as he moves slowly and nimbles my right breast.
"I can't believe you are mine," he whispers. We look at each other's eyes and he begins to go faster. The bed frame hits the wall and I am afraid we are going to break the bed.
I chuckle of this thought and Shawn smiles and kisses me. Then I feel warm liquid inside of me and Shawn groans loudly in between our kiss.  I don't hit climax but it still feels nice. Shawn lays on my chest and I pet his hair.
"Are you okay?" he asks. He gets off and sits on the edge of the bed.
"Yes," I answer.
"I'm going to shower," he stands and I see his cute butt. I chuckle and cover my eyes. I can't believe he is my husband. I let him shower and I do the same. Soon we both are fresh and decent looking. Shawn wears a gray long sleeve t-shirt with jeans and black shoes. I put on a red sweater dress with long black boots.
I follow Shawn to the dinning room and see Frankie setting the plates with our breakfast. "Bonjour," I smile.
Shawn chuckles, "Bonjour." Oh man, he sounds so French. He is adorable. I sit next to him and look at the plate. It is three pancakes stack on top of each other with butter squares on top, strawberries and bananas on the side, and a scrabbled egg.
"Yum," I smile.
"eat," Shawn smiles, "you are going to need lots of energy later on." He winks at the end of the sentence. I feel like a high schooler again, my cheeks feel hot.
....
"Are you sure?" Bonnie asks.
"Yeah, I mean, I just want to know," I say.
"But you don't have any symptoms,"
"I know, but what if I am?"
"I doubt it,"
"Why?"
"Again no symptoms,"
Ugh, I look out the window to the gas station. We are parked near by. For some reason, I wanted to buy a pregnancy test.
"Let's go madam," Bonnie starts to engine and we drive away.
"Is Shawn going to work?" I ask her.
"Yes,"
"Yeah, he told me, but I thought he might have told you something else,"
"Do you want to do something else?"
"Umm, can you drop me off at Henry's place?"
"Sure where does he live?"
I knock on the door. No answer. I knock again and no answer. As I am turning, the door opens. "Hi?" a girl's voice answers.
I turn and see a petite blonde girl standing in a long white t-shirt only. Her dirty blonde color hair is messy and her eyeliner is smeared. Yet, she is hot.
"Umm are you okay?" she asks.
"Who is it?" Henry yells from another room.
"I don't know!" the blonde girl yells back. "Well bye." The girl shuts the door close on my face! What the hell?!
I punch the door, "Open up!"
The door opens and it is Henry. He is surprised. "Athena."
"Where is she?" I burst in and look for that bitch. How dare she act like rude?! I open the door to the art room and see the blonde girl putting on jeans. She quickly stops and looks at me. "Henry!" she yells in fear, "the girl walked in!"
"I am Athena and I am Henry's friend," I walk in. "Don't ever shut any door to my face."
"Whoa," Henry gets in between us. I notice he only has white briefs on and his hair is messed up too. "She didn't know you, Athena."
"Oh wow," the blonde girl says. "I thought you said you were single."
"I am!" Henry yells. "Just get dress and you come with me." He gets my hand and we walk out of the room. He takes me to the living room and we sit on the couch. "Why the scene?" he asks. He sounds upset.
"I-I just,"I sigh, "I don't even know. I'm sorry."
"Her name is Nancy," he says. "We meet last night at a bar. She likes to design clothes and her favorite artist is Leonardo Di Vinci."
"What?"
"I don't want to look like a jerk. I actually listen to girls and see if we have similarities before I actually let one inside my house," he says.
"Heh, you aren't a jerk,"
"Going back to the scene you did, why? Were you jealous?" he smirks.
Wwwwhhhhaattt?!!?! Jealous? Me? Seriously. No. Never.
"Umm hi," Nancy says. She is standing behind the couch.
Henry and I stand and look at her. "Hi," I say.
"Look, I am sorry, but since Henry didn't tell me anything, I close the door to check up on him," Nancy says. "I didn't mean to be rude, I was coming to get you but I thought answering the door in my underwear was bad."
"Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude either," I say.
"Well, glad we all made up," Henry stretches. My mind clicks that he is still naked. He is not bad at all. He is very handsome.
"I'm going," Nancy says. Henry nods. "Call you later."
She smiles, "Bye." She walks away.
"So," Henry turns to me, "You weren't jealous to find a hot blonde woman answering the door with only my shirt on?"
"HA!" I yell. "No!"
He smiles, "Jealousy can also come in the form of friendship. You think she is going to get more attention than you if she becomes my girlfriend?"
"No," I quickly answer. "And I know jealousy can also deal with friendship and not just love."
Henry pets my head. "There there, now let me put on clothes and we can drink coffee and talk about your unexpected visit."
He comes back with a black t-shirt and pale blue jeans with sandals. "Come in to my kitchen!" he yells. I chuckle and follow him to the kitchen. He sets the coffee maker and we wait for the coffee.
"Why are you here? The painting is going to be done by this Friday."
I shrug, "Shawn got called in to work, so I told Bonnie to drive me here."
"So am I sort of your toy? Something that entertains you while your beloved husband is out working?"
I lean against the sink and hug myself. "Maybe."
He stands in front of me and crosses his arms on his chest. "So am I your favorite toy?"
"Maybe," I roll my eyes. Henry chuckles and hugs me tight. I am sort of surprised by his action. He is warm. I hug him back. "Thanks for being a friend," I say.
"I am happy to meet someone like you," Henry says. He steps back but still has his arms around me. "You are a great girl. Shawn must be a very lucky and happy bastard."
I smile, "I am the one who is lucky. He is so sweet and great to me."
Henry smiles and pulls away. "Good. Now let's enjoy a cup of coffee my amigo."
....
Henry drives me back to my house after two hours of talking. "Bye," I get out of the car and run into the house.
"Shawn!?" I yell and run to our room. "Baby?" I ask.
"In here," I hear his voice in the bathroom. I open the door and see Shawn in the bathtub. He lightly smiles, "Hey."
"I missed you!" I kiss him and sit on the edge of the bathtub.
"I missed you more," he says. "Where were you?"
I look down, "At Henry's house."
Shawn sighs, "Okay, and what did you guys do?"
"Talk, drank coffee, talked, saw a movie," I say.
"Good,"
"So are you mad?"
"No," he says.
"How was work?"
"Good,"
"And why the bath?"
"Just," he smiles, "umm, I just got some numbness and pain in my legs," he says. "Don't worry. I am feeling better."
I frown, "Shawn, why didn't you call me? Why didn't Bonnie call me?"
"It's fine," he says. "I also got new medicine."
"But-"
He touches my hand. "It's fine."
"Okay," I whisper.
"Now would you join me?" he asks with a smirk.
I chuckle, "Wow, dude, no, I wait for you to eat dinner."
"Alright."
We eat chicken parmesan. We are watching "Gone with the Wind".
"So, umm, I did something," I say.
"What?"
"I was going to buy a pregnancy test,"
He stops the movie and looks at me. "You're expecting?"
"No, well I don't know, but I don't think so," I answer.
"So why?"
"I didn't think about it, but I didn't even get off the car to buy it. Bonnie also doubts I'm pregnant because I have no symptoms."
He nods, "Alright, so you don't want to go to a doctor?"
"No," I answer, "At least not right now."
"Okay," he smiles. "Anyways, I also did something at work."
"What?"
"I was searching for vacation spots while I needed to listen to the report on a project, Kimberly got pissed and she hit my leg under the table so I said 'fuck' out loud."
"Huh?" I chuckle.
"I said a bad word, so I did something bad today," he says in a serious voice."
Oh wow. He is serious. I giggle and kiss his cheek. "It's fine."
"And I also made 20,000 dollars today," he smirks.
"Awesome,"
He kisses me, "I love you."
"I love you too."
"Is it weird?" he asks.
"what is weird?"
"At first, I was jealous, not going to lie, of Henry, but when you said you were with him, I didn't feel like I needed to be," he says.
"So you trust me more now?"
"Yeah, but I think you should be careful. You are still very beautiful and he is a guy, a stupid guy, so be careful."
"Wow, complimenting me while insulting my friend,"
"I am right," he cups my chin with his hand, "You are beautiful Athena."
I smile, "Thanks for not giving up on me. I think I would have gone crazy."
He touches my cheek. "We would be both crazy, but we must move on okay? We have a beautiful angel watching over us and if you are expecting, it's a gift from her."
Tears build in my eyes. My baby girl..
Shawn kisses the tears drops hitting my cheeks. "Never loose hope."
"I know," I kiss him. "Let's go sleep."
"Sure."