Extra: Sneak Peek of new story

Title of story is "One Night Trap"
Enjoy!
..

My head is pounding. My brain feels like it has been hit with a bat many times. I slowly open my eyes and the few light coming from the curtains burn.

"Ah! Man, what the hell did I do last night?" I ask myself. Ugh, even my own voice sounds like shit and hurts my head more.

I finally take a good look around. This isn't my house!

My heart skips a beat when I see a beautiful girl shyly walking from the bathroom. She has a long black satin robe on with curls still in her dark red hair.

"Are you alright?" She asks.

Wait, I look down and I'm naked with only the white blanket covering my manly parts. Oh wow, did I have sex with her?

"What's your name?" she asks.

Whoa, she doesn't know my name or doesn't remember it? Do I know her name? I look at her again and she is closer to the bed now. I can see her face perfectly. She has green eyes with pretty lashes. Her nose is cute and her lips are naturally light pink and smooth. Her skin is fair and I don't notice any freckles or pimples on it. She's perfect.

"Hello?" she asks. "Are you okay?"

I nod. "Yes, I am, I am Jake Hynes."

"Jake?"

I nod.

She shows me her left hand and a big diamond is on her wedding finger. "Well I'm Michelle Hynes. Your new wife."

What in the holly world of Jesus Christ did she say?!

....

"Did you try calling?" my dad asks in his Alabama accent.

"Yes, but they said the problem won't be solve right away,"

"Oh sweetie," my mama sets a freshly made apple pie in the middle of us. "Maybe going to Los Angeles isn't' the best thing."

"Mama, please, I made my mind. The airplane ticket was just a mistake made by the computer. I'm still leaving tomorrow," I say.

Her forehead wrinkles as she frowns. "I just think maybe this is a sign from the Lord. You should just finish college here or go to the big city and study there. But don't leave us far away."

Dad places his hand on my mama's arm. "Lucy, the boy needs to go. I don't want him to blame us for not doing what he wanted when we get old."

"Dad, I won't never say that,"

"But you will," he says, "you go and we be happy no matter what."

I smile at him. "Love you pa."

I hug both of them but the delicious smells of pie distracts me. I sit back and begin to cut the pie. "Let the pie eating begin!" mama laughs.

I will miss this. I love my parents and this small Alabama town, but I need to go to LA to grow up. I am 22 years old already. I need to make it on my own. I want to be wealthy and successful. I will get that in California. I know it.

....

A young man name Jake Hynes knows that moving to California will help him get what he needs and wants in life. Not knowing that a one night stand will change his life completely. He is dragged into a situation where an escape seems impossible. As much as this new life appears glamorous, Jake isn't sure it is the life he wanted. Though, he is in it for the ride.