Chapter 2

The next day

I shower and get dressed up. Bonnie helps me out on picking out my clothes. She gets me to wear white shorts with a light long sleeve red blouse with simple white shoes. I have my hair free in the air.

I go downstairs and see Shawn with a similar outfit but of course he has khakis and his shirt is a polo. "Morning," he says. "they are waiting outside."

"okay, is this okay?" I ask about my outfit.

"you look pretty." he takes my hand and we walk to the backyard.

I see everyone from yesterday. Judith is siting next to Gabriel and Bob is siting in front of them. Peter is in the other end of the rectangular table. Shawn greets everyone and sits in the front while I sit on his side.

"how are you? Peter asks me.

"good, glad I have you all in my home again."

Franky brings in fancy waffles with fruit and eggs and fruit like kiwi, strawberries, bananas, and apples. We begin to dig in in silence. Once we finish, we begin to walk around the little garden next to us. It is a greenhouse filled with so many different color roses, lilies, little trees, and sunflowers.

I take Shawn's hand as we walk around.

"So, where are you guys going for the honeymoon?" Judith asks me.

I look at Shawn for the answer. I didn't know we were going to have a honeymoon.

"We are thinking on going to visit my father in France. But if we can't then I was thinking something locally," Shawn answers.

"Oh like Miami?" Gabriel suggests.

"Sure," I smile. We stop for Peter to catch up with Bob.

"Sorry kids, not that young as I used to be," Peter says.

We chuckle and tell him it's fine. We sit for a while on some wooden benches at the end of the garden. I see Shawn looking at me from the corner of my eye as I am talking to Judith about high school. I see how his eyes go down to my legs and back to my face. I get nervous yet I feel flattered. I do feel pretty since Bonnie helped me get ready.

"I am getting hungry and thirsty," Bob says. Shawn breaks from staring at me to stare at him. "Uncle Bob you already ate a while ago!"

"Heh, heh, well, I am a big fella. I am going to the kitchen. Who wants to go?" Bob asks.

Peter and Judith raise their hands. "I am thirsty," Judith chuckles.

"Okay, well let's go. Excuse us," Peter says. We all walk out of the garden but Shawn, Gabriel and me stay outside.

We sit back again on the table. "I am glad you married such a great woman." Gabriel smiles.

"Thanks," I sort of blush.

"Well, I am with you brother. I am a lucky son of a gun," Shawn smirks at me.

"Oh snap! Speaking of guns, wait here," Gabriel jogs away towards the front house.

I let go of Shawn's hand and scooch away a bit on my chair.

"You look great," Shawn says.

I roll my eyes, "You already told me that."

He grabs me from my neck and turns me around roughly. I am suddenly tasting orange from his lips. I push my hands on his chest to pull him away but he is too strong.

He pushes me more towards him that I almost fall of my chair. He gets me by my butt and now I am on top of him. I grab his hair and pull it out.

"ouch!" he groans and stops kissing me. I am trying to get my breathe back.