Chapter 13

Two months later:

ATHENA POV

Judith and I are at the mall shopping. It is Fall, so we need new outfits. We go into a shoe store.
"So," Judith says. "I don't know if I should say this but you are a good friend and I want you to know from me."
I put the shoe back. "You are scaring me, what's wrong?"
She gets my hands, "Sweetie, I am pregnant."
"What?" I ask.
"A miracle happened, the procedure went well, I have two months of pregnancy," she says. She is afraid to smile.
"That's great," I nod. Why do I feel jealousy? I feel happy for her but she is going to enjoy having her baby.
She frowns, "I am sorry if I off-"
"It's fine," I lightly smile. I hug her tight, "Congrats."
She chuckles, "Thank you."
I pull away, "How about we celebrate? I can tell Bonnie to cook a special dinner at my house."
"You don't have to, but if you tell her to cook a delicious steak, then sure," she smiles.
I chuckle, "Okay, well let's get some cute boots and an outfit for tonight."
I go back home and go to bed. Shawn is at work and Bonnie is working outside raking leaves. I feel somewhat lonely.
Stop it Athena, stop talking negative, remember the therapy, be positive. I am not alone. I have my mom and dad. I quickly go to the kitchen and grab the phone and decide to call her. It has been days we haven't talked.
"Hello?" I hear her voice. Thank goodness she is fine.
"Hey mom!"
"Oh hi sweetie, how are you?" she asks.
"Were you busy?" I ask.
"No it's okay, I just got out of treatment a couple hours ago."
"Oh," I lightly frown, "Well, you okay?"
"Yes, and well, how are you?"
"Fine," I answer. "going by my day. I can't reverse it."
"Everything will be fine," she says. "only Him knows why."
I nod, "Love you mom."
"Love you too, and how is Shawn?"
"At work, I feel somewhat lonely here, I haven't gotten used to him leaving me almost all day. I miss him."
"I understand, I was like that with your father at first, but I know he was at work to give us a good life, Shawn is doing the same."
"I know," I lightly smile, "He did buy me a nice jacket last week. It is so cute!"
Mom chuckles, "Heh, you see, he makes up for the lost time."
"Madam," Frankie appears at the door.
"Yeah?"
"Monsieur Henry is here, he says you have something for him?" Frankie asks.
Oh yeah, Shawn gave me an envelope to give to a Henry guy. I nod. "Yeah it's in my room," I go to the room quickly and get back to the living room. "Where is he?" I ask Frankie.
"Oh, he is just outside, I asked if he wanted to step in but he says he is in a hurry," he answers.
I open the door and see a tall guy leaning against a black car. He smiles, "Hi, you must be Athena, nice to meet you miss." He hands me his hand and I shake it. "Hi Henry, and yeah I am Athena, Shawn's wife."
I give him the envelope. "Here, this is for you."
"Thanks," he smiles.
"Are you sure you don't want to come in? We have tea," I say.
"Umm, well, I am in a hurry, maybe if Shawn invites me over, I will gladly accept you offer Athena," Henry says.
I nod, "Yeah okay. Bye." I walk in the house again and go bother Frankie.
....
SHAWN POV:
I get a call from Henry. He got the check.
"Okay, I trust you," I say, "I need the project done by a week please."
"Don't worry," Henry assures me, "Thanks for hiring me sir."
"It's Shawn," I say, "Don't call me sir. We are like the same age."
"Alright," Henry chuckles, "Well I call you once I withdraw the money."
"Okay," I say, "Bye."
I stretch. It has been a long day. I look at the clock on the north wall. It is already going to be one in the morning. I stand and turn off everything and step out the office.
"You already leaving huh?" I hear Kimberly behind me. She is my secretary.
"I thought you left, I told you can leave," I say as I turn to her. She has her suit jacket on her her and her purse on the other.
"Sorry, but since I am your secretary, I also needed to stay late to get the work done," she says. We begin to walk to the parking lot inside the building.
The clicking of her red high heels invade the space. I notice her red hair is all messy and she doesn't have her typical lipstick on her lips. She looks tired.
"Thanks," I say. I stop in front her Mercedes. "I appreciate your help. You will get paid the extra hours."
"It's fine," she smiles, "it's my job anyways." She waves goodbye and goes inside her car. I walk to mine and drive home.
I arrive and no one is awake. The moonlight shines through the glass and helps me see. I go to my room and see Athena sleeping soundly. I smile, "She might have been waiting for me."
I take off my jacket, tie, shirt, and shoes. I leave my pants and socks on. I silently go into bed with Athena.
"Night," I whisper in her ear. I kiss her cheek.
"Where were you?" she suddenly whispers. She sounds sleepy.
"Work, sorry, I should have called you," I reply.
She yawns, "I missed you."
I wrap my arm around her. "I did too."
"Night," she says.
I smile, "Night Athena."
....
TWO DAYS LATER:
It's the weekend finally! I have this Saturday off only so I am going to enjoy it.
Athena finally comes to the living room. She has dark skinny jeans with a jean style long sleeve button down shirt. She has the jacket I bought her and brown boots.
"How do I look?" she asks. I stand, "Great."
"Let's go," she says. I am taking her for a walk outside. I want her to see nature and get fresh air. I hold her hand all the way. She smiles and acts like a little girl. She is pointing at everything and her eyes show so much amazement.
"I'm glad you liked it," I smile. I hug her tight. "I love you."
She steps back, "I love you too."
I touch her cheek and kiss her. She responds back quickly and wraps her arms around me. She pulls me closer to her and her lips get closer to my neck. She begins to give it small bites and then kisses.
It feels good, all the pleasure is going down. My hand goes down her cute little ass and I grab it. She is so cute and so hot.
"Stop," she pulls away, "umm, I think this isn't the right time or place." Her face is blushing and she is taking deep breathes.
I smile, "Yeah, but I can't help it. You are such a beautiful wife. I am glad I have you back."
"I'm trying," she says, "I didn't want to loose myself. I am still sad but I know that it will be okay right?"
I cup her face, "Yes."
"Let's go back to the house," she says, "I need to help Bonnie out with tonight's dinner."
I nod. "I can help too."
We go back and help Bonnie out. Athena helps do dessert while I seasoned the meat and chicken just the way Judith likes it. We are having a get-together to celebrate her baby news.
"Okay, done," Athena says, "I am going to chill for a bit."
"I'm done too," I say, "I go with you."
I wash my hands and I follow her to our room.
"You perv!" Bonnie yells. I roll my eyes, "Whatever!"
I go to the room and see Athena taking off her jacket and boots.
"You want to nap?" I smirk.
She looks at me, "No. I am going to read a book."
She gets a book from inside her drawer and lays on bed. I lay next to her and put my head on her legs. "So," I say, "do you know what Henry does?"
"No," she says, "But I don't care, I am reading."
"Fine," I close my eyes and let her read.
ATHENA POV:
He falls asleep in just like ten minutes! I sit and pet his hair. He looks adorable in his red checkered button down. His head suddenly turns to my stomach and begins to give it kisses.
"What the hell?" I chuckle. Shawn opens his eyes and sits. He kisses me slowly.
"That was a good nap," he smiles. "You done reading?"
"Yes," I nod. "do you want to do something?"
"Why?"
"Well, I wanted to do my hair," I say.
"You look good though," he says.
He kisses my cheek, "too good." His smile turns into a sexy grin. My heart skips a beat as I look into his eyes. He kisses me and I let loose. I press him into me and taste his lips with my tongue. He slowly lays on top of me making me lay down. His tongue touches mine and I begin to suck on it.
"Hmm," he groans. His hand goes down to my thighs and he massages it. His lips move to my neck and my hand goes up his shirt feeling his muscled chest and abs. Gosh he is so yummy, I am getting wet already.
He does the same and touches my breast. "Get it off," he grunts.
"Ahh!" I giggle as he pulls me on top of him.
"Take it off," he smirks. I start to unbutton my shirt slowly, one by one, I reveal to Shawn my white lace see through bra. I put my hands on his chest and play with his nipples a bit.
He moans, "Sweet."His hands cup my breasts and I feel so sensitive. His touch immediately brings me into ecstasy and I moan out loud. Yes...
"Your breasts are stiff," he groans. He pulls my nipples in between his fingers and pulls them.
"Ouch," it hurts so good. I begin to grind against his manhood and he moans louder. It feels great. Shawn sits and kisses me in between my breasts. His tongue is in between my breasts tasting me.
I put my head back and take off my bra. I let it go and he quickly begins to suck on them. his hands go down to my jeans and unbuttons them. Then his hands go to my ass and pull them down along with my underwear.
He stops playing with my breasts and looks up at me. "lay down."
I do as he says. He takes off my pants and he takes everything off as well. He separates my legs and he sees everything.
"You are so wet," he smirks, his voice goes deeper.
"Yes," I whimper. He is making fun of me, he is torturing me!
His head goes down there and I moan as I start thinking what he is going to do.
He kisses the outside with small pecks. I giggle, it tickles. I touch his hair, "Please, just do it, please sweetie," I whisper.
"As you wish,"
His tongue goes crazy flickering it against my special button.
Oh oh, yes yes, "Shawn!"
His mouth explores everything. I hit climax.
"My turn," he says. He goes in so roughly it hurts. He is moving his hips so fast.
"Oh shit," he groans, "hmm."
Then pleasure hits me. I go crazy again. He is such a good lover. He knows how to make me happy. He puts my legs on his shoulders making it go in deeper.
"Fuck," He kisses me, "you are so hot."
I lick my lips, "I taste good."
He nods, "don't talk dirty, you are a good girl, don't make me punish you."
His voice, the way he talks to me, it is making me so wet. I want to be punish. I want him to punish me.
....
"Great chicken," Judith smiles at me.
"I didn't do it, it was Bonnie and Shawn," I answer.
Shawn gets my hand on the table, "Thanks Judith."
"I am so happy," Gabriel says, "Thanks guys. You didn't have to do this for us."
"You guys are great friends," Shawn says, "despite everything, you were the only close friends we had."
There were, Judith was and still is like a sister. She was so patient and nice to me. I want her to enjoy her baby. I truly want her to be fine and happy.
"Cheers to love, family, friends, and future kids," Judith says.
"Cheers," we all chuckle. It was a good dinner.
I help Bonnie out with the dishes even though she doesn't want me to.
"You are so sweet," she says.
I dry my hands, "No problem, I actually like cleaning and cooking."
"But that's our job," Bonnie smiles, "and we don't mind."
I hug her, "Thanks."
"Welcome madam."
"Let's go to bed," Shawn says.
I get his hand and say goodnight to Bonnie. I change into Shawn's favorite pajamas: nothing.
I lay in bed covered in a blanket and wait for Shawn. He doesn't have any clothes either but he is soft. He lays and I put my head on his chest. "Night."
"Night my love," he whispers.