Alternative Ending

So many of you all cried over the fact I killed beloved Shawn. I got a request from @SyedaNoorMadad
To write an alternative ending. I had something in mind but I wanted to be a bit different. I wanted to shock.
This is an alternative Ending not the official ending by the way. I like how i ended the story but of course that doesn't mean we can't imagine how it will be if Shawn survived.
Thank you all for the support!

...

SHAWN POV

I feel like I have slept for a decade. My body is sore. My eyes hurt as I'm trying to open them. I can hear something beeping and birds singing.
"Oh man,"
Is that Henry?
The light gets my vision blurry as I'm opening my eyes.
Now I'm facing a white ceiling.
"Doctor!"
I turn my head to the side and see a guy in crunches by the door.
"H-henry?" I ask.
My throat is dry up. I need water.
He turns and smiles. He quickly walks towards me.
"See dumbass? You are still here," he chuckles. He is crying. "Athena will be so happy."
"What the hell happened?" I ask.
"We crashed remember? We both got pretty hurt but you got the worse punch."
Oh man, I remember now, that was freaking terrible.
The doctor and nurses soon come in. They check everything and ask many questions.
I'm left exhausted after they leave. I want to see Athena. Wait, I didn't ask what today is or how long I've need out.
The door opens again and it's Gabriel. He hugs me tight almost laying down next to me.
"Aw man, I missed you brother," he whimpers. I put an arm around him. "Me too." He stands and smiles while wiping his tears away. "I called Judith but she needed to change the baby first."
"Whoa, baby?" I ask.
he nods. "He was pre-mature but he's fine. His name is Kyle."
I smile wide. "Great! Congrats."
"How are you feeling?"
I shrug. "So tired and confused. How much time has passed?"
"It's been a while, but not too long. Don't worry," he smiles.
"Tell me."
"4 months,"
What? 4 months?
Gabriel sits next to me. "Athena gave birth a month ago."
"Really?"
"Yes. She's beautiful,"
I laugh. I'm a dad!! I have a princess.
"I need to see Athena please," I say.
"Judith already told her. She might be coming in any second."
I'm such a lucky bastard. I have a family now.
"Let me talk to the doctor to see what's up," Gabriel steps out.
The door opens again and I see her.
"Is this-are you really here?" Athena asks. She is crying and slowly walking towards me.
I nod. "I love you."
She breaks down and runs towards me. She lays on top and kisses me. Her lips are salty but so savoury. I pull away because my back hurts. She steps down and giggles. She sits next to me.
"Oh gosh, shawn, you did come back,"
I nod. "Of course. I'm a bit surprised but I made it."
"Monsieur!!" I hear Bonnie. She runs in and has a blanket in her arms. "Sir! Oh thank goodness!"
"Quiet down crazy," Frank comes in carrying a baby. "You will wake her up."
"Is that my baby?" I ask.
Athena nods. "Her name is Paulette Marie Trevor."
I laugh. "Just great. Can I carry her?"
Franky smiles at me. "I'm happy you made it through monsieur."
"Me too."
Athena gets Paulette and helps me carry her. She is warm and little. She has a white outfit and she is just perfect.
I can't believe she's my baby. She grunts but doesn't wake up.
"Your dad says she looks just like you," Franky says.
"I don't know about that yet," Athena chuckles.
I kiss Paulette's cheek. Her skin is so soft.
I love her.
.
...

ATHENA POV
A WEEK later

Shawn is finally home. Franky pushes his wheelchair to our new temporary room downstairs.
"Nice arrangement," Shawn tells Franky.
"Thank you,"
"Where's the baby room?" Shawn asks.
"Next to ours, we converted the closet into a mini room for her," I say.
"Good,"
Franky helps Shawn into bed. His lungs and bones are well now but he still has trouble moving. He's gong to get physical therapy starting tomorrow.
"Anything you need?" I ask.
He shakes his head no. "Thank you Franky. You can leave."
Franky lightly bows and leaves. Shawn pats the bed. "Come on over."
I roll my eyes and smirk. I crawl onto the bed and lay next to him.
"I missed you terribly," he says.
"I missed you horribly," I lightly frown. "I thought I lost you."
He touches my cheek. "I'm sorry."
"For what?"
"I gave up on you right away and before the accident,"
Shawn tells me everything just like Henry did. I was upset at first but I understood why he did that. He is still a dummy for thinking I would love another man. I kiss him. "It's fine. You are here now."
"And I know I can't promise you a forever but for now, I will focus on making us work and love you everyday. I will protect our child at any cost and love her every second. Is that okay?"
I nod. "I will cherish everyday we have together."
We kiss. Having his lips again on mine is heaven. I love him so much.
.....

Years later.
"Happy birthday Paulette!" Henry yells. He kisses her cheek and she giggles. He places the candles on the cake while Bonnie records.
"Make a wish," I say.
She closes her eyes and blows her candles. Everyone cheers.
She's finally 4.
Gabriel pushes Shawn's wheelchair next to Paulette. Kyle is on his lap.
"Love you daddy!" Paulette smiles and kisses his cheek. "Love you too baby girl."
Shawn can't move his legs well now but he still feels everything below the waist.
I still love him.
We all sit and enjoy the cake. Paulette, Shawn and me are siting far from the crowd.
"Did you like the cake?" I ask her. She nods.
"Good," Shawn smiles.
"Shawn," I smile. "Can I tell our girl the surprise?"
Paulette's eyes widen. "Yes! Please!"
Shawn nods. "Well, mommy is pregnant."
I chuckle, "you are going to be a big sister."
"A baby?" Paulette asks.
"Yes," I nod.
She looks at my stomach. "Is that why Henry says you're fat?"
Whoa, he thinks I'm fat? That guy!
Shawn laughs. "Yes the baby is inside her belly."
Paulette hugs me. "Okay mommy. I'm going to love him."
I hug her tight. "I know."
We get to the party and enjoy ourselves.
....

"Yes!"
"Beg me," his voice turns cruel. He bites my ear and his breathing turns me on even more. I can't hold it.
"Please! I-I need to,"
He thrusts in hard and everything stops. Pleasure hits my every cell and I'm shouting his name.
I feel him finish inside too.
We lay naked on our bed. "I really love you being pregnant," Shawn whispers. "You turn wild."
"Look whose talking," I say.
He smiles at me. "I'm sorry. I just get excited seeing you pant and moan-"
"Shut up."
His eyes look into mine. "I'm happy I didn't die that afternoon. I'm happy I didn't hand you over to Henry."
"Me too."
"Can I ask something?"
"What?"
"You never felt anything for him?"
I sit and cover myself with the blanket. "Maybe."
"How about now? You are still close,"
I look at him. "I don't. I mean, I care a lot for him. He's my best friend. He is like an uncle to Paulette. I love being around him."
Shawn sits and wraps his arms around me. "So you wouldn't remake your life next to him?"
"Shawn please, "
"Tell me,"
I sigh. "Yes. But that won't happened." I turn to him. "Trust me. You will be around for the long run."
He smiles. "I know Mrs. Trevor. I just got curious. What if our ending didn't end like this?"
"And what if we shut our mouths and kiss a bit more?" I smile.
He smiles back. "You read my mind."
We kiss. His lips taste my neck and his hand touches my breast. They have grown into a c cup. Shawn loves them.
"I'm hard again," he whispers against my collar bone.
"Me on top?"
"Please."
He is hard and good. I make love to him until the sun comes up. I love him.