Chapter 32

A Week Later

ATHENA POV

I'm in my bedroom with Dr. Clarence. Shawn send her over to check up on the baby. He wants to see the baby on the screen.
Shawn finally comes in the room.
"Hi sorry for taking a while," he says.
Dr. Clarence smiles, "It is okay. I'm barely going to turn on the machine."
Shawn sits next to me on the bed. "So how is the baby?"
"Well, trying to get a picture, but from the last time, everything seemed okay," Dr. Clarence says.
Then I hear the heartbeat. I turn to my right and see the screen blinking.
"Oh wow, that's the baby?" Shawn asks.
I nod. "Yeah."
"Everything is good. Keep up the good work Athena."
"Thank you for coming all this way," Shawn says.
"It is fine, especially when I fly first class," Dr. Clarence chuckles.
I clean my stomach and put my sweater down. "So, can you do this every time? I want a home birth," I say. I've been doing research and I'm liking the natural home birth.
"Well, sure, but you sure about the home birth?" Dr. Clarence says. "I rather you give birth in a hospital. We can make it natural there too."
Shawn takes my hand. "We will talk about it."
"Okay, well, let me give you a new prescription for your mommy pills and schedule an appointment in three weeks,"
"Thanks."
Shawn and I go to his home office.
"You happy now?" I ask.
He nods, "absolutely."
I kiss his cheek as he sits in front of his desk. I sit on top of the desk facing him.
"So, have you talked to your dad?" I ask.
"Yeah, he is happy you aren't getting my money," he answers.
I chuckle, "wow. He really said that?"
"No, but he imply it,"
"Well, hopefully we can have a good time once he comes over for a business,"
"And have you talked to Royce?"
"Yeah, been texting him these past days," I lightly smile.
"And Henry?"
"Yeah, just yesterday we texted, though I think he is avoiding me,"
"Why?"
I shrug, "I don't know."
Shawn touches my leg. "You feel upset that he won't talk to you as often?"
I nod. I guess I am sad he isn't talking to me as he did before. He might be busy with his art.
"Why don't you invite him over? I'm going to start a new business with Gabriel tomorrow. You can hang out with him in the house," Shawn asks.
I feel something suspicious. He dislikes Henry, so why is he telling me to hang out with him? I think Shawn notices my attitude and smiles genuinely.
"Call him and tell him you want to talk to him. Just because we are back together doesn't mean he needs to leave you,"
I smile and get on his lap. I embrace him tight. "You are the best husband ever!"
I kiss all his face. He laughs as if I'm tickling him. "Stop!"
I giggle and kiss his lips. He moans as I begin to move side to side.
His hands grab my butt. I moan against his lips. Shawn pulls away, "Set yourself right."
He helps me sit on top of him. I put my hands behind his head and lean. He plants a small kiss on my chin then continues down.
My skin aches for his lips to tattooed it. I ache my back as he places his hands on my behind and lips invade my neck.
"How about we try something different?"
He asks.
"What?"
"Sex on my office chair,"
I smirk and face him. He has the same face of lust as I do. "Sure."
"We won't harm the baby right?" He asks.
I stand and begin to take off my shirt. "No."
I take off my jeans and underwear and let Shawn see me. I keep my bra on.
"Nice," he whispers. "I see you are getting wet."
I feel my cheeks get hot. I still feel somewhat embarrassed and shy with him.
He takes off his tie and unbuttons the long sleeve white shirt. Then, he pulls down his pants to let his length out. He is so hard.
"Come on dear," he smiles. I position myself and take him in slowly.
I moan as I take him completely. "Does it feel good?" I ask.
He smiles, "It always does Athena. I love having you everytime. You are so hot and fucking great. I love how you look right now."
Every word makes me tingle in my core and makes me more wet. I begin to move, "tell me more."
"I want to fuck you on my desk again. I love how you moan like a kitten and get so excited,"
Oh my gosh, it feels so good. He is getting harder with every in and out. Shawn groans against my neck. Our hips are in sync. Our breathing is uneven and invading the space.
I'm holding him so close. His warmth makes me feel so happy.
Shawn takes off my bra and begins to lick my breasts. I moan loudly and smile. "Yes, yes, Shawn it feels great baby."
"You're getting tighter," Shawn kisses me and with that everything stops. My body is feeling great. The pleasure takes over. My core explodes and my body aches.
"Fuck," Shawn groans loudly and finishes inside.
I chuckle and kiss him. "I love how you cuss when you finish."
He smirks, "shut up."
"I should get dress before someone comes in huh?"
He nods. "Too bad. I would like to see you like this everyday."
Oh boy, he wishes.
....
Next day

I say goodbye to Shawn as he leaves in his car. I wave goodbye as he passes and slowly disappears into the road.
I take out my phone out of my black sweater dress pocket. I text Henry: ARE YOU COMING?
I wait for his reply inside the house. I'm siting on the couch.
"Madam," I hear Francisco's voice. I stand to turn to see him. I smile, "Franky!" I run to him and hug him tight. He chuckles, "Madam, why so happy to see me a butler?"
I pull away, "you are like a friend Franky."
"I'm sorry for not coming earlier. We had a delay at the airport," he says.
We? Why did he say we?
"Pére, wait," a girl's voice suddenly appears. The door widens and a girl with long dark hair comes in. She looks at me and she is so pretty. Her eyes are royal blue and her cheekbones are cute. But she looks kind of fragile. She has a long black dress with a black long sleeve cardigan with white shoes.
"Eli, this is the madam of the house Athena. Madam this is my daughter Elizabeth," Franky says.
Eli? He has a daughter.
Eli nods, "Bonjour, nice to meet the lady of Shawn's heart."
"Hi, yeah, nice to meet you," I say.
"Excuse us, we will wait for Mr. Trevor in the kitchen if you don't mind madam,"
"No, it's fine," I say.
They leave to the kitchen. Why didn't Shawn tell me about Eli coming?
I go to the door and see Henry standing there. "Oh man, you scared me."
He lightly smiles, "hey, I got your text."
I smile, "Come in."
I close the door and follow him to the living room. "So what up?"
I sit on the table in the middle facing Henry. "Why are you avoiding me?"
He chuckles, "Wow, is this going to be an interrogation?"
I roll my eyes, "you seem like distant from me that's why I wanted you to come by."
"I am avoiding you but not because I don't like you anymore but I want you to be with Shawn more. You guys need time to heal and know each other more."
"I know, but that doesn't mean we can't hang out like we use to,"
"Do you want me around?"
"Yes,"
"Are you sure?"
I nod. "Yes Henry."
He smiles, "Okay. Sorry for being distant."
I hug him but realize my boobs are on his face since he is still siting down. I pull away, "umm. Sorry."
He has a goofy face on. "It is fine. They are squishy."
Oh my gosh, he is so weird! I slap him. "Shut up."
"So what adventures can we go on my dear friend?" Henry stands.
I smile, "How about lunch? I'm hungry."
"And you say I'm the one who eats all the time."
.....
5 YEARS AGO
SHAWN POV
" Je t'aime Shawn . S'il vous plaît plus rapide," Eli moans so quietly. We are in my grandfather's library in his house.
Her legs lock my head in place on her sweet flower. She is so sweet and wet. She is clean and smooth. I'm enjoying this so much as she is.
"Ah ah, please," she whimpers. She pets my hair as my tongue tastes her deep.
"Your core is so good Eli," I say.
"Don't say that," she says.
I push her legs to the side and kiss her. "Taste it for yourself dear," I say. She shyly licks her lips.
"Why you stop?" She asks.
"I want to insert my-"
"Ssh, okay, but be gentle," she says. I cup her face. It is not so pale anymore. Her cheeks are hallow but she is still has some beauty to her. I see the scarf I bought her wrapped around her head. She doesn't want me to see her scar on the right side; she doesn't mind the baldness but not the scar.
"Stop staring," she says. I look back at her eyes. "You sure you want me to be your first?"
"I'm 18 with a tumor in my brain. I won't live long. I want to explore every sensation there is. You are one of them," she answers.
"You wont. Francisco and my father are helping you,"
"So? I still want you to be my first,"
She unbuttons my pants and takes my dick out. Her small skinny fingers wrap around it and begin to stroke it.
"please," she whispers. I nod and she let's go. I raise her skirt higher and take off her shirt. Her breasts are so cute and perky. I begin to lick and suck on them. She moans and I do too.
I slowly make her a woman. She yells against my neck in pain. I stop and let her move on her own.
She moves her hips after minutes and gives me great pleasure. She is so tight.
"Fuck me," she says. Her angelic voice doesn't fit that vocabulary but she looks cute. I do as she says.