Chapter 1

I wake up in bed. I lay on my back and stretch my arms. I still have my wedding dress on. A knock is at my door, "Madam," a French's man voice says.

"Yes?"

"May I come in?"

"Yes."

A man with gray combed back hair and black mustache comes in. He is wearing a white long button shirt, gray vest, and black pants.

"Would you want breakfast?" he asks.

"Sure," I answer.

"Okay Madam, breakfast will be served in 10 minutes. Should I get your bath going?"

That will be nice but I prefer a shower. "Can I just shower? I don't like baths much."

"Of course, I'll get everything ready. Anything else I can do for you?"

"No thank you."

"Excuse me then."

I stand and stretch some more. I hear the shower on and the butler leave. I open a door in the room which leads to the bathroom. It super big! It's like another room too!

There is a seven feet bathtub in the left, a small round wooden table with a one seat leather brown couch is in the middle, then a toilet is on the right, and far in the front is two showers separated by a glass wall. The shower has glass doors to cover only the middle part of the body.

I see as I walk towards the shower a small rounded table with a towels and a satin pink rope. I take off the wedding dress and loose my hair. I hop in the warm water.

It feels so good! I need to relax to be able to think how I am going to survive all of this. I scrub my body with fancy smelling soap. I clean every part of my body and wash my brown hair.

Shawn POV:

I go inside my room wondering if Athena is awake. I see the bathroom open and hear the water on. I think she is bathing. I smirk to myself.

I quietly open the door and of course see her like God brought her to earth. I see how cute and round her ass is and her bare back with part of her hair covering it.

She is humming putting conditioner on her hair.

I take off my running shoes and the white t-shirt. I get closer to her not making a sound. I stop a foot away from her and strip my pants off.

She slowly turns to wash her back and I see her right breast slightly. She yells as I open the door and get in.

"What the freak!?!! Get out!" She throws me a soap bar. She cover her breasts with her arms and crosses her legs to cover her special place. She lightly is bending to hide anything she can.

I chuckle, "I need to take a shower. I was running."

"Get out! You perv. Oh my gosh! You are naked!" she yells and closes her eyes. "Cover yourself!"

"Relax Athena," I move towards the water and wash my face and head.

She runs quickly wrapping a towel around her and she leave the bathroom. I laugh, "She is super freaking cute."

I get out of the bathroom with a towel around my hips. I go to my room and see Athena combing her hair. She has a loose white blouse with a skirt. It's the clothes I bought her. She looks hot.

She turns, "Shit! Stop popping out of nowhere!"

"Relax, I am covered like you requested. I am getting my clothes unless you want me naked all day."