Chapter 29

"Make love to me," she says. I'm puzzled. She wants me to stay. She forgives me.
"What? You don't want to?" She asks worried.
I blink twice and let a relief chuckle. "Heh, yes, I-I can't live without you Athena."
"Kiss me then," she leans. I touch her soft cheek and lean. She closes her eyes and my lips impact hers. She trembles, I think out of excitement and nervousness. I smile in between our lips. She forgave me.

ATHENA POV
He is kissing me. I asked him to. I want to stay with him as long as I can. I want him to be with the baby and me.
I pull away, "Let's go to my room."
He smiles, "Yeah. Whatever you want."
We hold hands and walk to my room. We are alone. Shawn gets behind me and begins to higher my dress until it is completely off. I have my white bra and black lace underwear. My stomach is already round but small. My breasts have grown as well. I'm a full B cup now.
"Turn around, I want to see you how beautiful you look carrying my child," Shawn says softly.
I turn to face him. He has his pants only. He touches my stomach and kneels in front of me. A small smile paints his lips as his hands mold my pregnant belly.
"Hi baby, I'm happy your okay," he says. "Now don't give mommy any morning sickness. Daddy really missed her," his voice suddenly become deep and husky at the end. He kisses my upper stomach. It tickles and I giggle. Shawn hands go to my side and his lips go up and up and stop in between my breasts.
"Do whatever you want with me Athena." He stands straight and looks down at me.
"What do you mean?" I ask. I'm grinning wide by the idea though.
"Command me to please you. Tell me what and where you want it."
I bite my lower lip. "Really?"
He slightly nods, "I want to please my wife."
I smirk, "Just lay in between my legs and rest your head on my naked breasts."
I back down and lay on bed. I take off my bra and signal Shawn to settle in. He lays on top of me and I feel his hair tickle my pointed breasts. I pet his hair.
"This is what you want?" He asks. I look down and see him with his eyes close.
"Yeah, I want to feel your warmth," I answer.
"I'm sorry for being foolish,"
"Stop, it's in the past," I touch his cheek. He opens his eyes and looks up at me. "Kiss my breasts."
He takes my right breast and kisses it. His tongue brushes my mound once. I immediately moan. I close my eyes and wraps my arms around Shawn. His takes my other breast and he sucks on it slowly and licks it. He groans as he does this and circles my other breast.
Oh my gosh, what is going on with me? It is so good!
My breathing is off and my body is aching.
"Shawn!" I yell. He kisses me. We let our tongues savour each other. His body is still on top of mine and it is getting hot. I touch his back and guide his mouth to my neck. I feel his length already hard. It is poking my upper thigh.
His hands go to my butt and bring me directly to my core. I moan.
"What do you want me to do?" He asks.
I am breathless. My hormones are all over the place. "I want you to be gentle."
He let's me go and takes off my underwear. I see him unbuckle his belt and unbutton his jeans. I hear the zipper go down and he pushes everything down. He is exposed.
"Is everything okay? Can we do this?" He asks.
I nod. "Make love to me."
He comes back to my arms and kisses me. He sets himself and goes in slowly.
"Aw man, you are still tight,"
I chuckle and move my hips. "Yeah."
He moves a bit quicker. My core is feeling the friction. It is good. I hug him push him deeper.
"Shit," he grunts. He bites my earlobe gently and I yelp.
My skin is hot. My core feels good. My breasts tingle.
"Ah ah, shit, Athena, you are holding me tight my love," Shawn moans.
"Yes!" I finish. I feel so good. So good and wanted by my husband. I gasps and chuckle. Shawn stops and smiles at me. "Beautiful like always."
"You were amazing," I whisper. I still feel ecstasy.
He kisses me. "Can I suck on your breasts so I can finish?"
I happily nod. "Sure but who says I am really finish?"
He smirks, "what do you want?"
"Take me from behind."
....
We are laying naked on my bed with a light white cover to hide us.
Shawn and I are on our side. He is behind me with an arm around me. He is soundly asleep.
He was gentle at the end. He was sweet all the way. But his right hand, it doesn't look the same. His grip was different, it was weak. Then, I remember when I left he was in pain. It is his ALS.
I pat his arm. I check if he is still awake and begin to get up. I stand and see him murmuring in his sleep. I hope he is dreaming sweetly.
I blow him a kiss and get his casual checkered button down shirt on. I check the time and it still early. My parents went out for a whole day to brighten their marriage.
I go for a glass of water. I'm also hungry. I get to the kitchen and get water.
I lean against the refrigerator and think about my decision. I know this is what I want.
"Athena,"
I look up and see Henry with a grocery bag. I didn't hear him come in.
"Hi," I say and awkwardly stand there. He has seen me somewhat naked but never only with a shirt on and the smell of sex. I feel weird.
His cheeks are pink and his eyes are looking down. "I guess I interrupted something."
He sets the bag on the counter. "I'm sorry but your mom gave me and key. I thought you weren't here. I guess Shawn and you made up."
"Yeah," I lower the shirt as much as I can. Man, I forgot to put on my underwear. "Loo-"
"I-oh" Henry turns around. We interrupt each other.
I nervously chuckle, "you go first."
"No, heh, you go, or umm I guess you can get dress first," Henry says.
I nod. "Yeah. I don't have anythi-" I shut my mouth. Oh gosh, I'm so stupid.
Henry blushes, "yeah I'm leaving."
He quickly gets out and into the backyard.
Oh darn, that's so awkward!
I quickly run to my room and put on my underwear and take jeans from my closet. I go outside where Henry is siting on the grass with his knees up to his chest.
"Sorry, it just that I sometimes feel too comfortable with you," I say as I sit next to him.
"It's fine," he says. He looks at me, "I also feel that way too."
"And yeah, Shawn is sleeping right now."
"Good, your little brain realized what was good," Henry smiles, "and your heart decide who you love."
I smile, "you are cheesy."
"What kind of cheese?"
I poke his cheek, "nacho cheese with a hint of jalapeño."
"Nice"
"And me?"
"A cheddar cheese, you are good" he says.
"Awesome,"
He pokes my leg. "I bought food to make for dinner."
"Thanks," I say.
"You look good by the way with only only a shirt," he says casually. He lays down and closes his eyes.
"Thanks?" Did he really say that? Ugh, he is making fun of me.
"Welcome,"
"Are you okay?"
"yeah,"
I lay next to him. He opens one eye. "What?"
"Why don't you get a girlfriend?"
"Because I'm not boyfriend material, I suck at relationships. Remember the girl you almost fought with at my apartment?"
"Yeah,"
"We broke up last week. She told me I was being cold."
"Why?"
"Because I wasn't paying attention to her and didn't want to have sex."
"Wow,"
"The point is I am cold. I get cold. I love to paint and sculpt. I invest my energy in friends. I can't give 100 percent to someone," he says. He opens his other eye and looks at me.
"I feel bad for you now," I frown.
"Don't. I know how I am. I understand why she broke up with me."
"Still, why act like that if you know what is preventing you from being with a girl?"
"Because I also like my freedom. I want my life to work on my art. I want to have sex with people I like, I don't want to be a man whore but I want to not get attached to only one."
"You have commitment issues Henry. You are just afraid. You are giving me this reasons to justify your fear."
"And?"
"And you need to stop thinking about yourself that way, you need to venture out and hopefully meet the one girl."
He gets on his arm. "Sometimes I think about myself as a fool. I loved girls before, but they always left me."
"Because you stop listening to them, you got cold." I guess I understand now.
"Or I fallen in love with a muse."
"Athena, love," Shawn says. I sit and turn go see him with only his jeans. Henry stands and helps me up.
"Yeah?" Henry smiles.
"Shut up," I slap his arm. "Coming Shawn."
"That's what you said huh?" Henry jokes. Shawn chuckles as he gets my hand and we go in.