Chapter 8

ATHENA POV

I wake up and see the digital clock on the side table. It is already like 2 in the afternoon! I quickly sit on the bed and see Shawn is not here. I go to the bathroom but he is not there. Well, maybe, he woke up early, so I take a shower and get pretty. I put on a simple pink dress with lace straps with white wedges.
I go to the kitchen and see cooks.
"Hello Mrs. Trevor,"
I turn around and see Bonnie smiling at me. "Hey!"
"How was Paris?" she asks.
"Great!"
She giggles, "You want to talk outside?"
"Sure, wait, where is Shawn?"
"Monsieur went out for a bit, he said he will come back soon," she answers.
"Okay," I smile, "let's go outside."
We talk about Paris and so on. Bonnie says Shawn paid everyone a mini vacation to Miami with everything paid. Wow, he does appreciate his employees.
"So," she giggles, "I know we might be best friends, but to be honest, I had a crush on Monsieur when I first started, and wondered how he was in bed."
"Oh my gosh!" I exclaim. I feel my cheeks get hot. "Bonnie!"
"What?" she chuckles, "No worries though. I got a boyfriend."
"Let's just say, he is very patient and gentle."
"Aww" Bonnie giggles.
"Bonnie, you will be needed in the kitchen," Shawn comes in with a bunch of red roses. Bonnie quickly walks away.
"A rose for a rose," Shawn walks over to me and hands me the bouquet of roses, "Thanks. They are pretty."
Shawn kisses my cheek. "How are you?"
"Fine," I say.
"I am sorry for not waking you up. You look tired," he says. I stand and hug him, "thanks."
"I am glad you liked them," he smiles. I notice he has a cute button down shirt with blue jeans and black shoes. He looks adorable.
"So, where were you?" I ask. We begin to walk into the house.
"Was talking to friends about having a party for your birthday," he answers.
"You know my birthday?"
"I asked your mom,"
"You don't have to throw me a party,"
"But I want to," he smiles. I hand over the roses to a maid and ask if she can take them to my bedroom. Shawn and I walk to the living room. It is more quiet.
"Shawn, I don't really have lots of friends to invite and the people you are going to invite are not my friends."
"Okay, I won't push it," Shawn says, "so how about we go out? I plan an awesome date."
"Sure," I smile. "Shawn,"
"Yeah?"
"Bonnie had a crush on you," I say. "What do you think about that?"
"I knew it," he smirks, "she was super nice to me."
"Nice?" What is he trying to say?
He laughs, "you jealous?!"
"No!" No...I am not...right?
He cups my face and turns me to him. "Don't get the wrong idea. Bonnie was flirty but I told her I wasn't interested. She stopped and moved on."
"Yeah, I know she has a boyfriend."
He kisses my forehead. "Don't worry. I only have eyes for you Athena."
He is so sweet. He does seem to care about me.
"What do you want to do? You hungry?"
My belly answers for me. Shawn hears my hunger and chuckles. "I take that as a yes."
"Yeah, can we have burgers?"
.....
We talk all day. I know about his illness even more. He says it was just bad luck. He also talks about his high school life and that he part of the chess team. He brags about making nerdy things hot.
Shawn also talked about his mother. She had the bad luck of my mom to have cancer, but of course, his mom died. I see how delicate he is no matter how tough or strict he appears to be.
We end up in bed cuddling. I feel his hand go up and down my back. It is relaxing.
"So," he says. He clears his throat. "Athena, can I ask you something?"
"Yeah?"
"Can I take you to a doctor?"
What? I sit on bed and look at him. "Why?"
His hand touches my lower part of my stomach. "I want to see if you are pregnant."
Me pregnant? Now? Oh well duh, Athena, you had sex twice and having a kid was part of the deal.
"If you think it's necessary," Shawn breaks my thoughts. "I just don't want to do anything hard or forceful."
"What can we do that is forceful?" I ask.
He blushes, "stuff."
Oh boy, he means more sex...
I roll my eyes, "Okay, well, if my period doesn't come this month, we can go see a doctor."
"Okay," he nods.
"Any more weird questions?"
"No," he smiles. "Thanks for giving me a chance."
"Thanks for not giving up on me," I say. "I am happy we are getting to know each other more."
Suddenly a phone rings. Shawn reaches his jean pocket and answers the phone.
"Oh hey" he says, "Yeah yeah, I am here. We came back from our honeymoon."
"Sure, how about we meet tomorrow for lunch?"
"Awesome, we will be there." Shawn hangs up. "It was Judith. She invited us for lunch tomorrow."
"Oh, how is she?" I ask.
"Good, so do you want to go?"
"Sure."
"Cool," Shawn kisses me. "I tell Bonnie to get dinner ready."
"Okay."
....
Next day:
I quickly run to the car. I couldn't decide what to wear! So I finally went for a straight white pant with a flowy pink blouse and pretty sandals.
"Coming!" I exclaim. Shawn is in the driver's seat waiting for me. I go in, "Sorry."
"Wow, you took three hours," he says.
"You mad?"
"No, but I know now that I should wake you up before the rooster does," he chuckles.
I playfully slap him, "Shut up and drive."
We arrive to Judith's house. It is nice with traditional structure with a brown color to it.
We ring the doorbell and see Judith smiling at us. "Hey!"
"Hi!" we say. We say our hellos and go in. It is your typical American house but it has this Japanese twist to it. It is nice.
"Hey Shawn" Gabriel comes in. He hugs Shawn. "Man, I am glad you came back."
"You missed me that much?"
"Heh," I chuckle, "Judith I think you need to watch out for Shawn taking your husband."
"No way!" Judith kisses Gabriel. "Come in guys. Lunch is being served."
We walk to the dining room and munch on fancy pasta with shrimp. We talk about marriage stuff, something I never thought I will be talking about. Gabriel asks about our honeymoon and Judith makes naughty comments like if she is talking to her best friends. We all laugh and have a good time.
I go with Judith to her art room. "So, I know we might not be super close, but I want to know, how was Shawn?"
"In bed?" I ask.
She nods, "I mean, like, did you feel something special?"
"I don't know what you mean,"
"I kind of saw that you weren't that much comfortable with Shawn. I thought that maybe you know," she says, "were you a virgin?"
Oh gosh, how does she know!? I feel so embarrassed.
"Oh sorry," Judith says, "whatever, forget about it. Look," she takes my hand. "I wanted to show you my latest work."
I see the room is filled with amazing paintings and drawings. We stop at a canvas that is covered with a white blanket. "I just made it once I saw Shawn with you. It represents young love and that kind of care that only a man can give to a woman," Judith takes off the blanket. The painting is sort of like a thunder storm. It has lighting and rain but it all has a form of a heart.
"Wow," I say, "this is cool."
"It's an abstract painting, but can you see what I painted?" she asks.
"Of course," I nod. "it's a heart right?"
"Yeah," she smiles, "young love like Shawn and yours is like a storm. I remember when I dated my first love. It was all love, which the heart represents, but we had our tough moments, that is the thunderstorm. Yet," she points to the sky, "you see the rainbow?"
"Yeah sort of,"
"That represents the hope your love gives,"
"Yeah, I get the idea,"
"I want you two to have it," she says.
"Thanks!"
"Phew," she rolls her eyes, "I thought you wouldn't like it."
"No, I do," I nod.
"Okay, well, I will pack it and send it to your home. Now let's go catch up with our men."
....
We go home after a nice day with Gabe and Judith. Shawn is tired though. He says his legs hurt a bit. I take him to the room and give him medicine and a massage. "Is this helping you?" I ask.
"Yes, thanks," he smiles, "did you had a good day?"
"Yeah," I nod, "it's nice to make friends."
"So, would you want to go the forest for your birthday?" he randomly asks. I stop with the massage and lay next to him.
"Forest? Camping?"
"Yeah," he says. I look at ceiling, "Well, it will be unique."
He kisses my cheek. "Love you."
"I like you too Shawn, really like you," I smile.
"Heh," he smiles, "you are adorable."
I kiss him. I let my lips play with his for a bit. Though, he gets into it and wants more. I push him playfully, "No, I'm tired."
"But but," he quivers his lower lip.
"Goodnight Shawn," I turn around and close my eyes. I feel his hand go down my leg and up my butt. He cups it and moans.
"Stop!" I exclaim. I look at him, "Shawn."
"Sorry, I will stop," he smiles. He kisses me, "But can we cuddle?"
"Whatever," I roll my eyes and chuckle.
.....
Days later:
I get on top of Shawn and we basically make out in his car. I kiss his neck and he cups my ass.
"That's it, nice girl," he moans. He likes it when I suck on his neck. I kiss him again, "We shouldn't be doing this."
"Why?" he smirks.
"We are at a store parking lot," I answer.
"Oh," Shawn looks around, "Well, they can watch."
I slap him, "Shut up!"
I get off of him and tell him to drive home. We only came for groceries.
We get home and Bonnie and Frank help us with the groceries.
I put the cereal away and Bonnie calls for me. "So, is this yours?"
I look at Bonnie and she is holding a pregnancy test. I didn't put that there. Oh gosh, Shawn put it there. I take it, "Thanks."
"You think you are pregnant?" she asks.
"Umm,"
"I take that as an answer," she giggles.
I go to the room and see Shawn getting dressed. He has a business meeting. "why did you buy this?" I ask him.
"I want you to pee on the stick so we can know if we are with child," he answers.
"But, I thought we agreed that if I don't get my period then we go to the doctor,"
He puts on his tie and walks over to me. "I'm sorry. Don't get upset."
"I am not upset. I just, I just don't know what I would do if I am pregnant."
"You will be a good mother," he whispers.
I look at him, "You think?"
He kisses me, "yes, but if you want, don't take it."
"Okay,"
"I see you later," He hugs me and walks away.
I look at the pregnancy test. Can I be pregnant? Well, one way to found out.

SHAWN POV

I meet up with Athena's father. I flew him over to talk.
"Hello," he says.
"Hi Mr. Marrison," I sit down. We are at a private room in a restaurant.
"How is my daughter?" he asks, "Everything is okay?"
"Yeah, she is fine. I wanted to talk about her but not her well-being."
"What?"
"She has to know that I know you long ago. That I gave you money not only for her mother's surgery, but because you offered her to me. I told her I didn't want her in the first place."
"I know," he says.
"Why did you offer her to me?" I ask.
"I wanted her to have a good future. And I didn't like the boyfriend of hers. I knew if I didn't do much, she would have runaway with him,"
"Mr. Marrison,"
"Call me Polo,"
"Polo," I say, "Athena wants your relationship to be better and as good as it was before. She is willing to forgive you."
"I am somewhat shameful. I really did sold my daughter," he says.
"Well," I say, "I love her and I think she is falling for me too."
"really?"
"Yes," I smile.
"So, I guess, I just talk to her?" he asks.
"Yes."
.....
PREVIEW OF NEXT CHAPTER:
She is so beautiful even more now. She is having my son/daughter.
"Shawn," she whispers. I see the water go down her naked body and over her perky breasts. "Can you clean my back?" she asks.
I nod. She turns around and I see her slim back and her cute ass. I get the soap bar and scrub her back. Her skin gets more soft with the soap. I even clean her ass. She lightly moans as I do so.
I stop and turn her around. "Can you wash my back?" I smirk.
She nods, "Okay." I feel her small hands on my back. She is getting some pleasure as well. Her fingers trace my muscles.
"So how was work?" she asks. Her hands go to my pecs and biceps. "Good," I answer.
"Okay," she smiles, "well I am done." She gets out and wraps a towel around her. "You coming?"
I smirk, "You want me to?"
"maybe,"
She chuckles and jogs away. I quickly run and get her. I carry her and we go to bed.