Army

"Hey, what's wrong?" My friend asked as she sat next to me on the plane. I just sighed.

"Whenever I come home, my boyfriend is on tour and when I'm deployed again, he's home. It's not fair. He's leaving for his plane right about now cause they found this out last minute." We took off and it felt like a really long flight before we landed.

I just want to see CC.

We all got off the plane and people kept saluting all of us. All the people on our plane were gathered around in a semi circle when I walked out of the gate. I looked down at the floor to see CC, kneeling down on one knee with a ring in a box in his hand.

"CHRISTIAN!" I squeeled as I ran to him, hugging him tightly.

"Marry me Lucy?" He asked me, barely above a whisper.

"Of course"  I said and crashed my lips with his. He slipped the ring on my finger and then kissed me back.

"I thought you wern't going to be home" I cried as I was sort of straddling him.

"I'm a pretty damn good liar, ain't I?" He smirked, raising his eyebrow at me.

"Too good." I pouted.

"Aww" He cooed, kissing my bottom lip.

"I love you so much" He said while looking in my eyes. At that moment, I knew he actually meant it.

"I love you too. So much." I said, returning eye contact with him.