I Can't Be... (Andy Biersack)

I broke down crying on the bathroom floor. I just can't beleive it. I took one more look at the little white test. A big, pink plus sign, laughing at me. I'm pregnant with Andy Biersack's child.

What if he doesn't want? What if he breaks up with me? I have no where to go and no money to support this chiild. What if he sends me to Mexico or something. I-I just can't do this.

"Mimi!" Andy yelled as he walked in the front door. I jumped up and wiped my tears.

"IN THE BATHROOM!" I yelled, throwing away the test and splashing some water on my face. I walked out and hugged him with a fake smile.

"Hey babe."

"He-are you okay?" He asked, grabbing my chin and looking down at me.

"I'm fine, why?"

"You're eyes look red...and kind of puffy. Like you've been crying. Are you sure you're okay Mimi?"

"I told you I'm fine Andy."

"Mimi." He said, crossing his arms. All of a sudden, I fell to my knees, sobbing again. "Mimi?" He dropped to his knees and pulled me close to him. I sobbed into his chest, hugging him tight.

"I-I'm sorry!" I sobbed.

"Mimi, what did you do? What's wrong?"

"I-I-I-don't be mad." I stuttered.

"What did you do?" He demanded.

"I-I'm pregnant." His jaw dropped, making me cry harder. "I-I'm sorry! I-I knew you would hate me. I-I-I-" He cut me off by roughly kissing my lips. He pulled away after a few second and gripped my face, forcing me to look at him.

"Mimi, I would never hate you."

"B-But you told me you didn't want kids."

"I mean, I didn't. But I love you Mimi, and I will love our baby. I was man enough to bring this child into the world, I need to be man enough to take care of it."

"S-So you're not mad?"

"Of course not!"

"I-I love you Andy."

"I love you too Mimi." He smiled, kissing my lips. "And you never know, maybe I'll like being a father." He said with a smile.