Karaoke

"Next up is Dani singing Before I Forget by Slipknot" The announcer said as I stepped up on stage and grabbed the microphone.

Go

Stapled shut inside an outside world
And I'm sealed in tight
Bizarre but right at home
I'm claustrophobic closing in
And I'm catastrophic

I sang it perfectly and kept going.

am a world before I am a man
I was a creature before I could stand
I will remember before I forget
Before I forget that(x3)

Yeah(x7)
Ooh

I finished and handed the microphone back, walking off the stage.

"Wow! Impressive! Thank you Dani!" The announcer said and moved on to the next person.

"Next up is CC singing Living On A Prayer by Bon Jovi" He said and I looked up at the guy on stage. He looked out at the crowd and one ting ran through my head.

Dear God, that's Christian fucking Coma! From Black Veil Brides! He started belting out the lyrics and I started giggling uncontrollably.

"Thank you CC!" The announcer said, suddenly a girl after CC finished. I was sitting at a table, drinking from a bottle of beer and feltsomeone approach me. I looked up to see CC, out of breath and a beer in his hand.

"You did awesome"He complimented me.

"Thanks" I smiled, skillyfully hiding my inner fan girl.

"Mind if I sit?" He asked, pointing to the empty chair. I shook my head and he sat down.

"You did awesome as well" I said, returning the compliment.

"Nah, yours was way better" He said and I sturggled to hide my fan girl side.

We cotninued talking for a few more hours before I decided to leave.

"Wait! Here" He said, handing me a napkin. I waved by to him, taking the napkin and heading to my car.

I turned on the light in my truck and saw a number scribbled on the napkin.

More importantly, the number belonged to Christian Robet Mora.