Leaving

"JACKYYY" I whined, following him around the room.

"I'm sorry babe" He'd been saying that for the last 20 minutes.

"I'm going to miss you so much" I said, tears rolling down my face. He turned around and glared at me with the two blue pools he calls eyes.

"Don't cry babe. I'll be back as soon as possible." He said, wiping my tears.

"I'm just going to missyou so much" He kissed my forehead as I continued crying.

"I'll be home in three months Tori, I promise." He said and kissed my lips before continuing to pack.

"Promise?"

"Promise" He confirmed as he zipped up his suitcase.

I heard a honk outside and knew the bus was here.

"Walk me out?" He asked and I nodded. The manager grabbed his suitcase and loaded it onto the bus.

"I'm going to miss you so much" He said, pulling me in for a hug, his voice muffled by my shoulder.

"Me too Jacky" I cried, dampening his shoulder.

"I'll be back though,alright?" I nodded. "I'll call every night alright. I'll video chat as much as possible and I'll text you as well."

"Okay" I agreed and he pulled me in for another hug.

"JACKY!" I heard Ryan call from inside the bus. I heard a growl escape his throat and he gripped me slightly harder before letting go.

"I gotta go, love you" He said, kissing me one last time before climbing up the stairs to the bus.

"Love you too" I mumbled as the bus pulled away. I walked into the house and up to our room to see something laying on the bed. I picked it up and it was his favorite Guns and Roses T-Shirt that he wears all the time with a note on it.

Thought this might help you through the 3 months. I love you Tori <3

Jacky <3