Concert Surprise

I watched from the side as my beautiful boyfriend played his favorite song on the drums and my brother sang, prancing around the stage like the idiot he's always been.

"THE LEGACY! BORN FROM A DREAM!" My brother belted into the microphone.

"WE HAVE ONE MORE SONG!" The crowed 'awwed' and 'booed'. "Hold up hold up! But, before we do that" He said as he looked at me with a devilish look and my eyes widened.

"Nononononon-AHHHHH" I screamed as he picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder and running back onstage.

"YOU ALL REMEMBER MY SISTER DANIE!" He yelled as he put me down and the crowd cheered.

"And my beautiful girlfriend" CC said into the mic, suddenly between us two.

"Where the fuck did you come from Coma?" I asked, looking up into his brown eyes.

"Back there" He said with a duh face.

"Well sa-ry" I said, holding up my hands. He grabbed one of my hands and lowered to his knee.

Oh God. I couldn't take my eyes off of Christian as he started to speak.

"Danie, I love you so much and I want to spend a lifetime with you. I never want to leave you and I don't plan on it. I don't have that much to say for once" He said with a chuckle, quickling shifting his gaze to the ground and then back to my eyes. "Danie, I love you so much, please, marry me." He opened the box in his pocket to reveal the most beautiful ring I've ever seen.

I bit my lip and looked at Andy and he was nodding with a smile, along with the rest of the guys. I looked CC straight in the eyes as tears started to pour down my face even faster then they were. I was smiling and biting my lip at the same time and I just fell to my knees and hugged CC around the neck as tight as I could. I was speechless and I just pulled away, trying to make words come out.

"Y-Y-Yes! YES YES YES YES!" I stuttered at first but soon was able to scream it to the world. "Yes Christian Robert Mora! I will marry you!" I cried and he slipped the ring on my finger, hugging me tight. "I love you so much" I cried into his shoulder.

"I love you too Danie" He said and kissed my lips.

*****************************************************

For a fellow JVRC member <3 ^