Ferris Wheel

"Cmon Camari!" Ben shouted, running to the ferris wheel.

"Wait up!!" I yelled, running after him. I jumped on his back and I heard him chuckle. The person opened up the gate and we went to the next open cart. I climbed in and he got in next to me. We pulled the lap bar doin and were sent up. We went around a couple times before stopping at the top.

"I love you so much Cam" He said, kissing me.

"I love you too Ben" I said, breaking the kiss.

"No Camari, I love you. Not like love, I'm talking about love love"

"Ben, where are you going with this?" He sighed and looked into my eyes.

"Do you really love me Cam?"

"Of course Ben!" I said, rubbing his shoulder.

"Camari, I love you so much that there arn't any words to begin to explain how much I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and start a family with you! Camari Robbins, will you marry me?" He asked, pulling a box out of his vest pocket and opening it, showing me the ring.

Tears came to my eyes and I covered my mouth to prevent noises from coming out. I started to nod as I looked into his beautiful eyes.

"Yes Ben! Of course I will! Yes yes yes!!" I shouted, starting to squeal. A huge smile spread across his face and he slipped the ring onto my finger.

He pulled me into a tight embrace and then kissed me passionatley.

"I love you so much Ben." I sobbed.

"I love you too" He said, kissing me again as we started to come back down to the ground.