Park

"RACE YA TO THE SWINGS" Aaron yelled, racing ahead of me, his feet sinking into the rocks.

"Bitch!" I yelled, getting to the swings a couple seconds later then him. "Not fair! You got a fucking head start" I pouted.

"Aww, you know I Iove you" He chuckled, swinging to the side and pecked my cheek.

"I know" I giggled. "I'll bet I can get higher then you." I squinted my eyes at him and then started swinging. He started almost immeadently after. I ended up winning.

Aaron jumped off the swing and crumpled to the ground, hugging his leg.

"Ow" He groaned quietly.

"Oh my God, Aaron!" I exclaimed, jumping off my swing and running over to him, dropping to my knees. "Baby! Are you okay?" I asked, worried.

"I think so" He groaned and sounded like he was in a lot of pain.

"You poor ba-" I was cut off by Aaron pulling me on top of him and crashing his lips to mine. "Wait, I'm confused" I said, breaking the kiss.

"I'm a good actor arn't I?" He smirked.

"Wait, so you're fine?" I asked and he nodded. "You bitch!" I joked, slapping his arm.

"Ow, now I'm not fine" He pouted.

"Aww will a kiss make it better?" I said and he nodded. I kissed where I slapped him and kept kissing up until I got to his lips. I started kissing him and he moved one of his hands from my back, down to my ass and squeezed. "Whore" I mumbled and slapped his hand

I felt the low rumble of a chuckle in his chest and felt him smile against my lips.

I broke the kiss and sat up, straddling him. He started bucking his hips and I put my hands on both of his hip bones, pinning them toothed ground.

"You are a W-H-O-R-E" I said, pushing on them harder.

"I try" He shrugged with a smile.

We decided to climb on top of the highest tunnel and we straddled it, facing each other. The sun had started to go down so the glow of the orange evening sun shined on his face.

"You. Are. Beautiful." He said, barley above a whisper.

"Nahh" I chuckled and looked down. He wrapped his finger around my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"Yes you are and don't you dare forget or deny it."

"I'm denying it, I'm denying it!" I teased and he chuckled.

"Meanie" He pouted and I chuckled, pecking his lips.

"Marissa, I want to ask you a serious question." I nodded for him to go on and he took a deep breath.

"Marissa, I love you so much that I can't describe it. I am so happy and have so fun when I'm around you. I love you abd want to spend the rest of my life with you." He pulled something out of his pocket and took another deep breath.

"Marissa, will you marry me" He opened up a black box to display a beautiful ring.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!!" I squealed, tearing up and covering my mouth. He looked at me with a worried look and I tried to make my mouth form words. "Yes!!! Oh my God! Yes yes yes!!!! I fucking love you Aaron Graves! Yes!" He laughed abd blushed, slipping the ring onto my finger. "I love you so much Aaron!" I cried, hugging him.

"I love you too Marissa" He said, hugging me back