Secret

"Leigha?" I heard Andy's deep voice on the other side of the door.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure" He opened the door just a crack.

"Your brother wants you downstairs for dinner" He said and I sighed. "But first, there's really something I need to tell you" He said, coming in and closing the door behind him.

"Yes Andrew?" I asked, looking into his deep blue eyes. He took a breath and looked at me.

"I love you" He seemed to blurt out and his eyes widened as he clamped his hand over his mouth. "I-I-I'm sor-" I stopped him by crashing my lips with his. He seemed surprised at first but then melted into it.

"I love you too Andy" I said with a small smile and a look of relief washed over my face.

"Thank God" He said and soon our lips were connected again.

"Leigha?" I heard my brother knock on my door and I pushed Andy off my bed, onto the floor. I did a backwards somersault and grabbed my phone.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Can I come in?" I looked over the bed and Andy stuck a thumbs up out from under the bed.

"Sure" I said, pretending to play a game on my phone. He opened the door and looked aggrivated.

"I sent Andy up here to bring you down for dinner!"

"Oh yeah, I was looking for something to change into and he left. I don't know where he went." I said, acting as innocent as possible.

"Alright, well, come down and we'll find him."

"I need to change" I said, pointing towards my closet and swinging my legs over the edge of my bed.

"Alright, hurry" He said and closed the door. I felt a hand wrap around my ankle and I was brought to the ground.

Andy was half under the bed and half out. He kissed me again and I kissed back with no hesitation.

"LEIG- WHAT THE FUCK" I stopped making out with Andy to see Ashley.

"A-A-Ashley" I stuttered. He stepped into my room and slammed the door behind him.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS HIS TOUNGE DOING IN YOUR MOUTH" Ashley screamed and i felt like I was about to cry.

"Ashley, please don't freak out."

"Don't freak out? Don't freak out? DON'T FREAK OUT? HOW SHOULD I REACT WHEN I SEE MY LITTLE SISTER ATTACKING MY BEST FRIEND'S FACE!" He shouted, face red.

"ASHLEY! WILL YOU JUST FUCKING LISTEN TO ME FOR A MINUTE!" I screamed, tears pouring down my face. "I LOVE ANDY AND HE LOVES ME SO JUST LET US BE!" Ashley sighed and sat down on my bed.

"You really love him?" He asked and I nodded, wiping tears from my face.

"And you really love my sister?" Andy nodded.

"I would never hurt her" He said, pulling me close to him.

"Fine, go ahead" He said, leaving the room.

"Yay!" I squealed and hugged Andy tightly around the neck.

"Leigha, w-will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Of course" I said and kissed him.