Work

"Christofer! Go get the mop!" I called as I started sweeping the shop.

"On it" My best friend said as he ran to the supply room. Five minutes had passed and he still wasn't back.

"CHRISTOFER DREW INGLE!" I yelled as I stormed into the supply room. He let out a giggle as the mop fell to the ground and he tried to look innocent. "The fuck Chris?" I asked, leaning against the door frame. "What's taking you so long!" I complained.

"I-I need to tell you sometihng Alice" He said nervously.

"Y-Yes?" I asked, a little nervous. He stepped closer to me and straightened out his little apron he was wearing for work. He flicked his brown bangs out of his eyes and chewed on his lip piercing as he came even closer. He grabbed my hands in his and twirled me around a little before dipping me, staring into my eyes. He crashed his lips with mine and I found myself kissing back.

"If you really want to know" He said as he broke the kiss. "I was practicing this on the mop" He giggled as he pulled me back up. "I love you so much Alice and I want you to be mine" He said, gripping my hands a little tighter.

"Of course Christofer" I smiled and he started beaming.

"Yes!" He cheared before crashing his lips with mine.

"ALICE! SWEEPING! CHRISTOFER! WHERE'S THAT MOP!" We broke and just laughed before Chris went to go get his mop.