Return

"Happy birthday babe" My boyfriend greeted me over the phone.

"Thanks, I can't wait to see you." I said with a huge smile.

"Yeahhh about that" The smile fell of my face. "We're not going to be back for at least another month."

"W-What?" I asked, holding back tears.

"I'm so sorry Heather, I really wanted to spend your birthday with you."

"I-It's fine" I said, tears rolling down my face as someone knocked on the door.

"Don't cry babe" I opened the door to see Alan, on one knee, a ring displayed.

"A-Alan" I stuttered.

"Heather, please make my life and be my wife." I chuckled at his rhyme.

"Of course!" I said, hugging him as he stood up. He slipped the ring onto my finger as tears were pouring down my face. I kissed him and hugged him tightly again.

"Ugh you ass!" I chuckled, pounding his back. "Don't ever joke like that again" He just smiled.

"Alright babe" He said as he ushered us inside, closing the door behind us. "How about I make it up to you" He said with a wink, getting closer to me, causing me to back up, going up the stairs.

"Maybe" I chuckled, seeing where this was going. I lost my footing and feel on my ass. Alan fell on top of me, his lips crashing on mine. He moved down to my neck as my shirt started to raise.