Need You Now

AMANDA'S POV

I looked around at all the ice cream tubs, tissues and chocolate wrappers around my room. I flopped my head back onto the pillow as tears rolled down my face. I grabbed my phone and just held it in my hand. Andy's face kept popping into my head which made me cry more. I decided to call him and took a deep shaky breath before leaving a message.

"Hey Andy, it's Amanda. It's about a quarter after 1, I'm all alone and I need you now. I said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now. I don't know how I can do witho- I just need you now."

ANDY'S POV

I took another swig of whiskey, finishing off the bottle and adding it to the many spread around my room. I kept looking at the door, hoping Amanda would come in. I picked up my phone and dialed her number.

"Hey Amanda, it's Andy. It's a quarter after 1, I'm a little drunk and I need you now. I said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now. I don't know how I can do withou- I just need you now."

AMANDA'S POV

I called him back and held back all my tears.

"I guess I'd rather hurt then feel nothing at all." I hung up and called back, which turned out he picked up this time.

"It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now" I said.

"I said I wouldn't call, but I'm a little drunk and I need you now" He replied.

"I don't know how I can do witho-I just need you now." We both said.

"I just need you now" I sobbed.

"Baby, I need you now." He cried.

"I love you so much" I cried, wiping my tears.

"I love you too, I'm so sorry, take me back?"

"Of course" I said and stayed up the rest of the night, talking to him.