Airport

I walked into the airport, looking to see where Jacky would come off. Yes, my boyfriend is Jacky Vincent and he was coming home today from tour.

"Lucy!" I heard my name being called. i saw it was Ryan's girlfriend Diana with the other 3 girlfriends.

"Hey!" I called, walking over to them.

"Did you find out which gate they're at?" Alex, Ronnie's girlfriend, asked.

"Yeah" I said and told them the gate number. We headed over there and sat down in 5 chairs, right by the gate. We saw the door open and people started flooding out. We scanned the crowd for our boyfriends and I saw four of the guys at the back of the crowd. Ronnie...Ron...Ryan...Derek. I stopped and scanned the whole area. I couldn't find Jacky. I felt tears welling up in my eyes and waited for a while before they closed the doors. I fell down onto the chair and put my head into my hands, holding back tears.

"Lucy" I felt a hand on my back and saw Ronnie sitting next to me.

"Ronnie, do you know where Jacky is?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"He decided to fly over to the UK. He didn't have enough time to tell you, he's going to call you as soon as he can. He said he is super sorry."

"It-it's fine" I stuttered, taking a deep shaky breath.

"Aww Lucy" Ron said, hugging me. Tiny tears started to leak out of my eyes as I burried my head into my brother's shoulder.

"Boo" I heard a familiar voice in my ear.

"Wha-" I turned around and saw Jacky smiling.

"JACKY!" I screeched, hugging him tightly. "You dirty little liar" I said as I cried, slapping his shoulder lightly.

"I love you too" He chuckled, hugging me. I broke the hug and kissed him passionatley.

"Cmon, let's go get your luggage" I said, intertwining my fingers with his.

"I agree" He smiled as everyone else started heading towards baggage claim.

"I love you" I said, looking up at him.

"I love you too" He said, kissing my forehead as we walked.