Sick

"Hello" I answered my phone as it rang.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"No, I'm horribly sick. I didn't get ANY sleep!" I whined, my nose stuffed.

"I'll be right over baby"

"Alright, thank you" I said and hung up, flopping my head back onto my pillow. 10 minutes later, I heard the doorbell ring through my apartment and dragged myself out of bed. I pulled down my black tank top and walked down the stairs and opened the door.

"Aww baby! You look horrible!" Nick said as he brought me in for a hug.

"Why thank you." I said sarcastically.

"Well, you know what I mean Ophelia" He said with a smile.

"Yeah" I sighed and turned away to cough.

"Cmon, let's get you back to bed you poor thing" He said as he walked me up the stairs. He layed me in the bed and kissed my forehead. "Wow, your burning!" He said, touching all over my forehead.

"I'll be right back" He left for 10 minutes and came back with a tray. There was a bottle of NyQuil, a glass of water and a bowl of chicken soup. I downed the medicine and quickly drank the water to get the taste out. 

"Thank you Nicholas" I said with a small smile as I took my first spoonful of soup.

"Anything for my love" He said, rubbing my hand. I finished the soup and yawned.

"I'm tired" He slipped in the bed next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I will never leave your side" He whispered, kissing my jawline.

"I love you."

"I love you too" He said as I dozed off to sleep.