You Are Better Than This (Christian Coma)

I slammed my back against the tree at the park at the end of the street, slowly sliding down. I sobbed into my knees, not able to take the abuse anymore. I think I won the award for worst life ever.

My father rapes me, every single day. I just have to shut up and take it, there's nothing I can do. I'm bullied at school for being the stupid emo and taking up space and oxygen. I just want to die already.

I placed my arm on my leg and took my blade out of my pocket, slicing the skin open. I did it a few more times, crying as I watched the blood poor out from my arm.

"HEY! ARE YOU OKAY?" I heard someone yell as they were running to me. I wanted to run away, but I couldn't. The person ended up next to me and gasped. He removed his shirt and wrapped it around my arm, putting pressure on my wounds. He plucked the razor out of my hand and stuffed it into his pocket.

He held me close to his chest, placing soft kisses on the top of my head, as I sobbed into his bare chest.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I looked up and saw my hero, Christian Coma from Black Veil Brides.

"Y-You're CC."

"Yes I am, fan?" I nodded. "Awesome, what's your name?"

"T-Taylor."

"Well Taylor, what's wrong?"

"I-I just want to die." I sobbed.

"Why would a beautiful girl like yourself want to end your life?"

"I-I have horrible life? I-I'm bullied for being a stupid waste of space and oxygen and emo and-" I was interupted by my own sobs. He slowly rubbed my back and stroked my hair.

"You are none of those Taylor."

"T-There's more." I stuttered. I've never told anyone this, but I feel like I can trust him.

"There is?"

"M-My father, h-he sexually abuses me."  CC gasped, causing me to cry harder. "I-I don't want to go back." I sobbed.

"Come with me." He said, picking me up and carrying me away from the tree. We reached, what I'm guessing was his car, and he placed me in the passenger seat, before going around and climbing into the driver's side.

We drove in silence to what I'm guessing, was his house. He carried me into the house and up the stairs, into a bedroom and layed me down on the bed. He layed next to me, stroking my hair. I layed my head on his chest, my sobs slowly stopping.

"No woman should ever have to go what you're going through, including you. I promise I'll never let him hurt you again." He said, kissing the top of my head.

I sat up and looked at him, a small smile on my tear stained face. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his, kissing him as a way to say thanks. I was about to pull away when he kissed back, pulling me back in. We pulled away and he smiled at me.

"Taylor, I know we barley know each other, but I want to make sure you stay safe. W-Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course Christian." I smiled, kissing him again.