Warped Proposal

"I'd like to bring my girlfriend, Kat, out here!" Austin yelled into the microphone as I was shoved out onto  stage. 

"What now Austin?" I asked, jokingly crossing my arms.

"She doesn't like being on stage." He chuckled into the microphone and pecked my lips. A cake was wheeled out and he picked it up with a devious smile.

"Oh God, I don't like where this is going." I said, backing away slowly.

"Aww, cmon Kat, why are you stepping away?" He asked, mic still in his hand. "I just wanna give you a cake." He said, putting on a hurt face. All of a sudden he slammed it into my face and I heard movement.

"WHAT THE FUCK AUSTIN!" I screamed, after my blood curdling scream. I wiped the cake from my eyes and looked to see he was no longer standing in front of me. I looked around before looking below me to see Austin, kneeling on the grounnd, holding out a box.

"W-What is that?" I asked, flinging the cake from my fingers.

"I love you so much Kat and I want to be with you forever. I want to call you my wife and I want you to be the mother of my children. Please Katherine Ann Smith, marry me?" He asked, the most serious loving look I've ever seen on his face. Tears started falling from my eyes as I nodded.

"Yes" I said, through my tears and he smiled, stood up and placed the ring on my finger. He hugged me, wiped the cake from my mouth and kissed me passionatley.

"I love you" He said, his voice muffled by my shoulder.

"I love you too Austin." I said, feeling lioek the luckiest girl in the world with a smile on my face that wouldn't go away. I started to walk off where the roadies had a towel for me but Austin stoppedme.

"Kat! Wait!" He called after me. I turned around and he motioned for me to come back. I sighed and walked over.

"Yes?" I asked. He just responded by licking my cheek that was covered with cake.

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWW" I joked.

"Man, that was some damn good cake, too bad I smashed it in your face." He chuckled into the mic. The whole crowd laughed.