The Kill

What if I wanted to break

Laugh it all off in your face

What would you do?(Oh,Oh,Oh,Oh)

What if I fell to the floor

Couldn't take this anymore

What would you do, do, do?

I sang into my mic in front of the crowd of about 50 people. We were a small band but people seemed to like us and each time we did a gig, more and more people came.

What if I wanted to fight

Beg for the rest of my life.

What would you do?(Do,do)

You say you wanted more

What are you waiting for

I'm not running from you (from you)

This was my favorite song to preform live. I absolutley adored it, every bit of it. The lyrics, the guitar, the drums, the way my voice sounds when I sing it, the crowd's reaction, everything.

 Come, break me down

 Bury me, bury me

I am finished with you

Look in my eyes

You're killing me, killing me

All I wanted was you

I started to sing the next part and knew the screaming part was coming up. nerves instantly washed threw me but I shook them off so I could keep singing.

I tried to be someone else

But nothing seemed to change

I know now: this is who I really am inside

I Finally found myself

Fighting for a chance

I know now,

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

THIS IS WHO I REALLY AM

I heard the backup vocals start as I finished my scream.

What if I wanted to break...? (You say you wanted more, what are you waiting for? (marry me) I'm not running from you...)

What if I, what if I, what if I... (bury me, bury me)

Once I finished I looked out into the audience and their claps and cheers filled the small venue.

"THANK YOU! WE ARE THE UNWANTED AND WE WILL BE OUT BY OUR BUS TO SIGN IN 10 MINUTES!" I yelled into the mic as I followed the rest of my band backstage.

"THAT GROWL WAS AWESOME ALYX!" My guitarist Ashley complimented me.

"Thanks, I was really nervous."

"Your always nervous and your always do fine" My drummer, Matt said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah" I said with a shrug.

"NOW LET'S GET TO THAT SIGNING!" Our bassist, Alan shouted, running to the back door of the venue. 

 We all ran after him and saw all 50 people crowded around our bus.

"WE'RE HERE!" Our rythym guitarist Kat announced and everyone cheered. All 5 of us went ot seperate ends of the crowds and started meeting the fans.

"Hey, I didn't bring anything for you to sign but your band is awesome, so, just sign my hand" The guy said, holding out his hand.

"Sure thing" As I signed I realized that voice sounded super familiar. "Thanks for supporting us" I said as I gave him his hand back.

"No problem, that scream on The Kill was really amazing."

"Thanks" Damnit, now I was blushing. I looked up and swore I had seen the guy before.

"Hey, can you lift up your glasses for a moment?" I asked the guy. He lifted his sunglasses and my jaw dropped.

"Oh my God" I said and he chuckled as he lowered his sunglasses again. "Your Christian fucking Coma!" I exclaimed quietly.

"Yup!"

"Oh my God, can you sign my arm?" I asked, giving him my sharpie and my arm. 

"Sure" He said, signed it and gave me the marker back. "I gotta go, see ya later" He said as he walked away. I looked down at my arm while waiting for another person to come to me.

Christian Coma <3

543-124-9465

Call me <3