The Boys Walk In On You Riding Him

Zayn: You and Zayn were making out on the couch when he pulled you on top of him and you wrapped your legs around his waist. “Y/N.” Zayn moaned. Without stripping, you started to bounce up and down on him. Soon, you were riding him with a very fast pace. “Hey, Zay-Woah.” Josh stops talking, his shocked expression soon turning into a wide smile. “What?” You hear curious whispers. The boys stumble in to see what Josh was smirking at. They burst into laughter when they see you on top of Zayn, blushing furiously. Zayn keeps you on top of him, rubbing your thighs as an indication for you not to leave. “Um, we’ll just go.” Liam walked out slowly. Everyone else stayed, still laughing. “Get out.” Zayn snapped. Once they were out, you and Zayn stripped and continued.

Harry: You and Harry had just gotten out of the shower. You giggled as he straddled you on the bed. Wanting to be dominant for once, you rolled him over and got on top of him, both of you still dripping wet and naked. You started riding him slowly, and soon picked up your pace. “(Y/N)!” “Harry!” “Surprise!” Louis ran in. “Oh my God!” You yelled, covering yourself. “Louis, what the fuck?!” Harry screams. You watch in horror as you see the bulge. “Um, excuse me.” He picks up Harry’s porn magazine and runs off.

Louis: You and Louis were having sex. You got on top of him and started riding him. “Um, Lou-sorry!” Liam runs out. You sit there, feeling very embarrassed. “It’s ok, babe. Shall we?” Louis smirks as he goes towards you.

Liam: You and Liam were making out on the bed, when he started to slowly unbutton your shirt. He threw it not the floor. Knowing he was going to tease you, you decided to take charge. You got on top of him and rode him as fast as you could. You hear a little giggle. You turn, and see Harry giggling at you two. “Get out!” Liam screams. Harry leaves, leaving you and Liam to continue.

Niall: You and Niall were baking together. You two got covered in flour, so you decided to go take a shower. You went up to your bedroom, but before you could get to the shower, Niall pinned you on the bed. You happily rolled on top of him and started to move your hips slowly. Soon you were riding him and moaning loudly. “Are you o-” You turn and see Andy smiling. “Bye.” He skips out merrily.