Dirty Maid

You were at your friends house helping her clean.You were both attenting a halloween party and you were both dressed as dirty maids.Your friend asked you to come and help her clean before you go to the party.She went to the store to buy some stuff she needed leaving you alone with her brother Harry.
He was 2 years older than you.You always liked him but he always seemed so distand.You were sitting on the couch waiting for your friend to come back when she texted you that she would be a little late cause the store was full.You took of your heels and layed on the couth.
After a while Harry came in.When he saw you he looked at yo u and licked his lips.”Hi (Y/N” he said.You noded to him feeling a lottle uncomfortable cause he was staring.”Why are you looking at me like that?”you ask and he comes closer.He lifts you up and takes you to his bedroom.He starts kissing you.You lifted Harry’s shirt over his head revealing his toned abs Harry then proceeded to slide your skimpy little dress down your body revealing your black lace bra and panties. Harry slid his hand down to your pussy where you where dripping wet.
”Now who could have possibly made you this wet” he whispered in you ear. Harry slowly stuck one of his long fingers into you earning a high pitched moan he slowly added another finger and another and another till his entire hand was thrusting in and out of you, your moans were so load that you were sure anyone could hear them but you didn’t care. ”Harry get inside me now” you screamed. ”Not until you beg for it” he taunted.
You could tell Harry was one of those beg until your crying type of people.” Please Harry i need you i cant live without you inside me i need you so bad i don’t know how i can carry on without you. ”You whined and apparently it worked because Harry immediately thrust into you not giving you time to adjust to his size, ”god Cassie your so tight” he said while thrusting into you as hard and as fast as possible.you both reached your highs at the same time and screamed out each others names as you both had your orgasm in sync. You laid with Harry next to you.”I akways liked you”he said. ”Why didnt yousay anything?”you ask.”I was afraid you wouldnt like me back but after this i want you to be my girlfriend”he says.You kiss him. ”Of course ,but now i have to get dressed cause your sister will be coming soon to go to the party” you say as you stand up getting dressed.You left the room and went to your friend room and put some make up on.When you left the room you say Harry dressed as a batler.”We are going together” he says ”i wouldnt want anyone to steal you”.You kissed again.Then your friend texted you to come out to go.You alla went to the party.