Things You Love About Me

You’re sitting on the couch, watching tv, with your boyfriend of over 2 years, Liam. His arm is around you and your head is laying gently on his shoulder. He’s running his fingers through your hair.

“Name the things you love about me.” You say sweetly as you look up at Liam. He stares down at you and slightly chuckles.

“(Y/N),” he says as you’re heart skips a beat, which it always does when he says your name, “it would take me forever to say everything!” You pout, so he continues, “I can say some of them!” You give him a quick kiss on the lips as a thank you.

He turns off the tv so you two can talk. He lifts you up and puts his legs on the couch so you’re sitting on his lap, but still facing him. You wrap your legs tightly around his stomach. His hands loosely hold yours.

“Well, I love you’re personality,” he starts as a smile appears on his face, “you’re just so kind! Oh, and hilarious, and super caring. Plus, you’re sooooo funny! Um, I love your eyes. I get excited and calm at the same time when I see them. I adore your laugh! It’s so cute and contagious.” He goes on and on with more things he loves about you.

Liam doesn’t know this, but everytime he says something he loves about you, you get even wetter. He’s just so sweet that it’s turning you on on. You just want to rip his clothes off and give him the time of his life, but you don’t want to ruin the moment.

“Another thing I love about you is how wild you are in the bedroom.” He says and winks at you. That’s when you feel it, his package. All of this had been turning him on as well.

You both lean in at the same time as your lips meet in the middle. At first, the kiss is gentle and sweet, but as soon as you both open your mouths, it becomes rough and passionate. He rises from the couch, with your legs still around his stomach. He carries you all the way up the stairs to your shared bedroom, never breaking the kiss.

He leans you against the bed as he takes all your clothes off, including your bra and underwear. You pull off his shirt and you let one of your hands move over his abs, as you use the other one to pull down his jeans. Even though he’s still wearing underwear, you can clearly see his bulge.

You take off his underwear and your face is right in front of his enormous and hard dick. You put it in your mouth and use one hand to jack it off, while using the other to massage his balls. He leans his head back and moans as his dick grows inside of your mouth. You suck on him like never before, which causes his moans to become louder. He cums into your mouth and you swallow it all.

He lays you down on the bed, spreading your legs far apart. He puts two fingers in while kissing your pussy. You moan as he sticks a third finger in and begins to suck on your clit. He pumps his fingers in and out of you so hard that you groan in half-pleasure, half-pain.

“I’m gonna cum!” You scream as you grab a chunk of his hair.

He stops the second before you’re about to cum and replaces his fingers with his harder-then-ever cock. He slowly pumps himself in and out of you, teasing you a little bit. You manage to moan the word faster. He goes harder, but not faster.

“Want me to go faster, (Y/N)?” He asks, teasing you. You nod. “Then beg.” His sweet voice turns into a hungry growl.

“Liam, please thrust your huge dick in and out of me as fast and as hard as you fucking can. Please go as deep as fucking possible and make me scream your name.” You beg, as a cheeky smile forms acrossed his face.

He does what you want, going faster, harder, and deeper than you ever thought was possible. You groan because it hurts, but it hurts in a good way. You both loudly moan each other’s names as you go in rythm with Liam, making him go even deeper into you. You scream his name in absolute pleasure as you cum, which is enough to send him over the edge and cum into you.

You both breathe heavily, exhausted. He pulls himself out of you, and you think it’s over. But, he spreads your legs as far apart as possible as he kisses you from your lips, all the way down to your pussy. He starts eating you out and you bite your lip to keep yourself from screaming. His warm and wet tongue goes swiftly in and out of you. This time, you let him finish, and you cum, which he swallows as well.

You moan for the last time as you both collapse on the bed. He wraps his arms tightly around your waist. You wrap yours loosely around his neck.

“Best sex ever.” He whispers loudly, and you nod your head in agreement. You share a quick but passionate kiss on the lips before falling asleep in each other’s arms.